2023 XS650 Calendar Tie-Breaker Vote

Which XS650 would you like to see on the cover of the 2023 XS650 Calendar?

• jpdevol

Votes: 35 52.2%
  • magoo66

Votes: 32 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me it's the Custom. To source parts for the stocker is a breeze. To dream, to build and engineer a custom can be a nightmare with endless opportunity.
to add a sidecar not so much hard work. A side car is what you use for extra gear and your best friend to travel with, your dog!
The paint on both bikes is excellent.
My hats is off to both of you men.
Below is a few of my toys, I currently own about 12 bikes, I am spending money on a 1974 650TX Yamaha not shown, it's in pieces. To restore! View attachment 227550
Winner for the cover is JPView attachment 227553View attachment 227547View attachment 227551View attachment 227552
Hurry and get those done!You make it all sound so Easy.👍😂

Sorry to bother ya'll with this, but I found a forgotten pic. It's not the best detailed shot of the bike, but perhaps it's a very "calendarish" type pic??? It's ya'lls' calendar: what do you think?? samoran1??
20220922_110338 (2).jpg

Yes Sir,
Frame completely repainted, parts are being polished, other replacement parts have been ordered, engine back into the frame, front end done, and slowly doing the rest.
Good luck to both of you men.
Dino

Sorry to bother ya'll with this, but I found a forgotten pic. It's not the best detailed shot of the bike, but perhaps it's a very "calendarish" type pic??? It's ya'lls' calendar: what do you think?? samoran1??
View attachment 227554
I just came across this post. I happened to email you about this one... You're right in that it's just not the highest quality image. Also the cropping is a little tight on the bottom and I don't want it to get cropped off. I do like to try and keep most the photos of a "series" for consistency and I think this may be the only one in this area?

Back