For Sale - 6-Piece Finned Valve/Points Covers

Just so everyone knows, this is for ALL 6 top end covers. I've had some people think it was for just the tappets, but I wanted everyone to know it's for all 4 tappet covers and the cam covers.

I'm taking the down payment for the only 3 that have paid so far. My machinist is doing me a solid and charging the 10 lot price for the first 3 sets to try and generate interest by having an actual product to test and take pictures of.

I'm hoping to have the parts back within a few weeks, so fingers crossed for a quick turn around!

If anyone else wants to buy, I'm going to need 10 interested parties. The first three sets are a one time favor from him, so the 2nd round of parts will need a minimum of 10 paid buyers. Sorry for this guys, but I needed to get moving somehow as there was really no "steam" first now. Pictures coming ASAP.

Fins will look very close to the renderings on page 4. If you'd like to file/sand them down to a profile you like more, then it won't be too difficult, just time consuming. I won't be able to change the design at this stage.

Just so everyone knows, this is for ALL 6 top end covers. I've had some people think it was for just the tappets, but I wanted everyone to know it's for all 4 tappet covers and the cam covers.
==============================================
Do you have JUST the cam covers? Even plain non-finned ones?
I need a pair.

Back