'68 BSA Victor Build..... Bloody 'el mate... You 'effin daft or sommat?!?

Found a company across the pond... Feked.com, that makes repop stuff for the Victor... all Brit bikes actually.
Bought a lot of stuff from Feked when rebuilt a Triumph 650 and more recently a few bits for the XS650. Would rate them as a good supplier.

I always heard of them a Dzus fasteners
Although they look very similar to Dzus and Camloc fasteners, their operation is completely different. With a Dzus or Camloc, it's a quarter turn clockwise to lock it and a quarter turn anti-clockwise to unlock it.
With an Oddie, it locks by pushing it straight into the clip.... no rotation wanted. Unlock is by rotating a quarter turn in either direction.

Oddie.jpg

Bought a lot of stuff from Feked when rebuilt a Triumph 650 and more recently a few bits for the XS650. Would rate them as a good supplier.
It looks like they're not just a parts business, they also sell old bikes and they have a brick and mortar home too. I'd guess they're enthusiasts like the rest of us.
And any address that starts with "The Old Racing Stables" is alright in my book. :laugh2:

Untitled.png

You know I noticed that capacitor hanging there when you first posted photos, I’d been meaning to ask you about that. Sheesh…….I hope they didn’t do a starter delete too! :laughing:

There’s a surprising amount of parts out there for those old thumpers aren’t there?
View attachment 203382
Yeah, she's probably a bit of an old thumper by now.

Near as I can tell Bob, the wheel is centered on the axle... but it's adjusted so it's pointing to the right, giving the illusion it's off center. Dunno... the bikes in a bad spot for lighting. I'll have to wait for daylight to be sure.

The biggie is the rear hoop is bent to the left... taking the upper shock mounts with it... both are canted off center to the left. Remember how the DT frame was? This one's basically the same.

Back