For Sale - 71 xs-1b sn s650017052

We will be around. Located 7 miles west of I-5 on Ocean beach hiway. Could meet you at off ramp and lead you out. What is your aircraft background? I am ex owner of an Avionics shop, retired FAA airworthiness inspector, and past owner of a 182. If you send me your e-mail, I will respond with a phone number to reach me.
miloard@q.com

Oh boy, we will have lots to talk about! Current project is a PBY Catalina 5A restoration but i am headed up to Seattle for a week on a corporate jet gig. I will shot you an email and we can go from there :)

If you can get it rolling, it should "bump start"........... Just a thought. Could be dangerous with a trick hip though?.......... Wesley

Trade for an XS2 or TX650 with the electric leg. For nostalgia's sake you could swap the tins and still be ride'n "ole Yeller"

Wayne,
Nice bike ! Candy Orange paint is a thing of beauty . My rebuild is getting closer . I told a friend I might sell him this one , but I might not since it will be close to new again . It's taking me a lot of time to make it right . Best of luck with the sale .
Regards,
CPKID
294860[/ATTACH]"]http://
681b2d9e170c27765ca37fbcdfcc1e26.jpg

Attachments

• 681b2d9e170c27765ca37fbcdfcc1e26.jpg
    681b2d9e170c27765ca37fbcdfcc1e26.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 2
You've got that thing looking really good, Cpkid!
No cracks on my fender or u-bracket, but it only has 12k mi on it.
Does anyone elses' go "boing" when you turn on the key?

Hi Drgray,

No sale yet . I'm almost done . Need headlamp on. Speedo and tach attached . Mufflers put on . Tach and speedo cable put on and it's pretty much done . All the paint is done . Need to put badges and side covers on as well. Electricals all done . Tune up done . I will sell this one . I have a buyer if he wants it . I have another XS1B so it won't hurt that much . I also want a Triumph 800 tiger .
Regards,
CPKID

5bf29ffe66c97af009315ceb07188680.jpg

80ca6ba5007a12aa3f6b435e483c0bff.jpg

Thanks to all. I am in Longview, quite a way from Spokane. I sure would like for someone to look at it, and give me their input tho.

I've got family in Longview. Small world. I think they moved to Kelso recently. I climebed St. Hellens in 98. LOVE the fising up there. And very few mosquitos !!!

I've got family in Longview. Small world. I think they moved to Kelso recently. I climebed St. Hellens in 98. LOVE the fising up there. And very few mosquitos !!!
Yep it is a small world. Kelso and Longview are seperated by a river. Have been up to St Helens couple of times. Moved here from Ca two years ago. The Pix of the bike were taken before the move, that is why CA Tags are showing. It is registered in WA, just so the paper trail is continuous. Any one that needs current pix let me know.
Thanks\Wayne

Well, I'm pleased to announce I am the proud second owner of this beautiful
1971 XS-1B.

I saw this thread after Wayne had it bumped to the top and couldn't believe he only lived an hour away from me here in the Northwest.

I didn't really have a need for another XS-1 (XS-1B actually), because I just bought a 1970 XS-1 late this summer...but I just couldn't pass up a one owner bike owned by such a nice, genuinely down to earth guy like Wayne.

Thank you again sir, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife...as I told you earlier today, you can rest assured your bike has gone to a good, loving new home. :thumbsup:

Vincent

Last edited:
Back