'74 TX650 Build/misadventure

Not a purist, just trying to cobble together what I have lying around. The front rim on the original set is cracked, unfortunately, so what you are seeing are two different sets. The plan is to finish with a well-running bike that can take a little abuse in the Utah desert. Aesthetics may get considered down the road but I'm still very much in the get-it-running phase. Your work is superb by the way.

Have a combo rec/reg laying around that I’m thinking about using. Is this unit short a few wires to be useful on this bike? Read some of the proboard info but left more confused…looks like it doesn’t have the “voltage sensing input” and “switched power output”.
4329EB69-4151-4A41-90DE-BFF6B88232E0.jpeg

Last edited:
Have a combo rec/reg laying around that I’m thinking about using. Is this unit short a few wires to be useful on this bike? Read some of the proboard info but left more confused…looks like it doesn’t have the “voltage sensing input” and “switched power output”.
Ya know we're gonna need pics....

More 280 prep on the dico wheel. Anyone have a good source for the washers that sit behind the cams on these xs1 brakes (and the felt rings that do over the shaft) Or should I just head over to McMaster Carr?

Attachments

• EEB77E79-69F3-4F7F-B419-8BD672629D8A.jpeg
    EEB77E79-69F3-4F7F-B419-8BD672629D8A.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Back