'75 Charging Numbers

Jan, I was actually dropping 4 volts. With the cover off, only 2 volts.

Interesting
That is a lot ca 14 ---> 10 V --- if that low for a while and perhaps immediately with a weak battery ignitions problems can come
( Misfiring )
Interesting electric problem need to think some about this.If a weak battery and then the alternator put out to little ..bike starts misfiring
And the enthusiast starts service the points , coils and ignition for hundreds of dollars when it in fact is a charging problem
Cooling down with / during installation the fresh ignition .And then back again misfiring. When hot.

Interesting
That is a lot ca 14 ---> 10 V --- if that low for a while and perhaps immediately with a weak battery ignitions problems can come
( Misfiring )
Interesting electric problem need to think some about this.If a weak battery and then the alternator put out to little ..bike starts misfiring
And the enthusiast starts service the points , coils and ignition for hundreds of dollars when it in fact is a charging problem
Cooling down with / during installation the fresh ignition .And then back again misfiring. When hot.
Oops.
Yes, you are correct. tenths. I should know better than to talk about numbers until I have my third cup of coffee :)

Back