Free - 75 gauges

TimeMachine

SeventyEighte
Reaction score
Pretty nice looking gauge cluster came to me free. No bulbs, I took the good ones. Tach looks very nice, speedo just ok. Wires are not cut, snipped, or molested. So if you need 75 gauge repairs, this is for you.. you will pay only postage.
20170314_124111.jpg

Wow, that's very generous of you TM. I can only wish I had a 75 that I needed them for. I'm sure someone will greatly appreciate your offer.

Nice, gone to the founding father of the 'yellow meter gang'

I had almost forgotten about that...:)...I'm keeping several batteries on the tenders over the winter and have been keeping a close eye on them with my very own "yellow meter".

A BIG THANK YOU to RT for the kind gesture....They will replace the nasty ones on my B model. I'm trying to not get sappy here.....but it's nice to know there are still people out there who don't mind helping a fellow out. There's some special folks on this web site.

Take care.......Gordon in NC

This is great and BTW - TimeMacine has also been very generous with me (as have a number of other folks).

I do have an unrelated question though...what / who are the "yellow meter gang" and how was this shadowy group founded and when?

.....enquiring minds want to know.....

Ya gotta love this place!

Just this past weekend I had finally got around to cleaning up a correct centerstand for my B model. I knew I had seen several 5twins photos of mods he had done to one so I PMed him to ask a few questions. YES......I was being lazy and should had looked it up through the search funtion.....which I finally did but only AFTER I had PMed 5twins. Well, he answered right away and gave me all the help I needed to walk me through the steps to sort the centerstand. Man oh man you gota love that......it's like having an expert sitting right there in the shop with you. BTW.....he is and will always be the founder of the "yellow meter gang".......I'm just a tag along....but thank you robinc anyway. And 2M.......they just dont come any better.

Folks......I've said it before......we are VERY lucky to be a part of this place. Best search funtion I've run across, more information (complete with photos) I've run across.....and a group of folks that will bend over backwards to help. Combine all that with a motorcycle that is an absolute joy to ride and a fellow couldn't ask for more.

Thanks again to RT for the gauges (they are going to a loving home) and to the rest of you for the friendship and shared knowledge.

Take care, your friend in NC Gordon

$11.28 for an excellent set of gauges......and the dashboard and wire harness....my goodness it's SO much better than what I have. Ever try to get grey primer off a wire harness?????

I feel like I robbed TM.

Humbled in NC........Gordon

Back