79 Tracker Progress.

pyroman

Pyroman
Reaction score
Trying to post pics, hope it works. So far, I have made some progress, bike runs great. I am not loving the yellow, added some graphics just to try to break up the yellow. I am going to downsize the side number plates, WAY down. Just picked up a much smaller Sportster headlight. Re-built forks and powdercoated, will PC fork brace soon. PC wheels , kickstarter,handlebars. Willm eventually add 750 kit, and Goodyears, i hope. I put the back tire on just so I could ride it, until I could find the tires I want. Will add new cables, and stainless front brake line......Halfway there. Archie is not loving the color , either....

Attachments

• Street Tracker Graphics 009.jpg
    Street Tracker Graphics 009.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 274
  • Street Tracker Graphics 004.jpg
    Street Tracker Graphics 004.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 220
  • Street Tracker Graphics 008.jpg
    Street Tracker Graphics 008.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 218
  • street tracker 2 014.jpg
    street tracker 2 014.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 224
  • street tracker 2 004.jpg
    street tracker 2 004.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 228
The Guy that did My PC did a good job, but tried to double the price he originally quoted Me. Then He wanted to buy My Tracker project. Then He disappeared owing People all over town money......Squirrel. Try Mickey, out on the Dumas hiway, Bill.

Things stay interesting if you can upgrade it a little each year. I agree with the yellow, only b/c mine is too, and I think it's time for a change. To try something different on the #plates I used pieces of aluminum which I polished.

Back