About Joe Smith…

Radom

XS650 Member
Reaction score
XS_04.jpg
Hi every body! I'm Guillaume from France.
I have a street tracker imported from the US which is a clone of the famous orange model made by Joe Smith, with which he won two prizes at custom contests in 2010.
Apart from the Motorcycle Classics article of August 2010 dedicated to it, I can't find any information about it. Did he build others on order? Was my bike made by him? Have you seen others on the net? If you have any information about him and his preparations, I'm interested! Thank you very much
Guillaume

XS_01.jpg

Hi Guillaume, welcome to the forum! I can't tell you anything about the history of your possible Joe Smith tracker but you have a neat-looking and appears to be well-made bike. I love those tyres - they really suit the character of the machine. Do you ride the bike much? See you around, Raymond

View attachment 237052Hi every body! I'm Guillaume from France.
I have a street tracker imported from the US which is a clone of the famous orange model made by Joe Smith, with which he won two prizes at custom contests in 2010.
Apart from the Motorcycle Classics article of August 2010 dedicated to it, I can't find any information about it. Did he build others on order? Was my bike made by him? Have you seen others on the net? If you have any information about him and his preparations, I'm interested! Thank you very much
Guillaume

View attachment 237051
Welcome my friend, Beautiful bike!

Guillaume

View attachment 237051

Your bike is just right. Bare bones minimalist looking flat tracker for the street...exactly the look I want to achieve with mine. I'm saving these pics as a template. 👍

Guillaume

View attachment 237051
A welcome from Wales.
you have a great looking ride. I hope you find the history of it and keep us informed. We love updates and especially supported with pictures.
looking forward to hearing more from you.
Best,
Ads.

A welcome from Wales.
you have a great looking ride. I hope you find the history of it and keep us informed. We love updates and especially supported with pictures.
looking forward to hearing more from you.
Best,
Ads.
Thanks adams, I'll be sure to share my info, if I find it !

Back