Advice om rpl decals and a new tac chrome rear housing for 1981

Orion61

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I can't find face decals for 81 650 Special, will rd400 decals work? they "LOOK" the same but wondering size and fit.
I also need new Tac chrome rear cap, dented. 9000 miles on 1981- 650. Have an 81 that is pretty nice with only
Any members that can help is much appreciated.
Orion

Attachments

• DSCN1161.JPG
    DSCN1161.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCN1157.JPG
    DSCN1157.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 91
What? You need a bezel?
I don't need the outer glass. I need either the stickers where I can sand off the factory numbers and fine sand them and put waterslide stickers or new replacements. My rear cap on the tach (chrome) is dented up pretty badly.
Thanks for the help.

How much do you like the originals?
Joel Levine Company

"We can manufacture, reface, or refurbish any dial for any gauge. All popular dial-faces are always in stock & special dials can be made to order. We are manufacturing seven sizes of chromed bezel-rings. We manufacture odd size, special size or shaped bezels for any gauge."

Mine are faded, My bike is 100% complete intact as from the factory, the only thing I am going to go non OEM is putting Shorty Mufflers on it. I need to find a good place to re-Chrome the factory mufflers. They are surprisingly dent/scrape free.
Thank you for your kind reply.
Duane

I have a pair of Special clocks, both have good bezels and good faces, no fading of the red. Speedo has a broken needle and the tach has lost its faceplate mounting and flops around under the glass. Usable parts if you're handy at breaking them down. P.M. if interested.......

Back