ALL"most" By Myself Build thread

So this is where I'm at now

this is my roller:thumbsup:
1264717_599887020049814_1665734816_o.jpg

I'LL keep going

Man our bikes are the same so far minus the wheels. Now I'm definitely cutting out my top motor mount so we can be different.

Is that bike getting a Cole Foster tank? Its starting to look a lot like the "Thug Life" Angry Monkey style bike which was featured here a while back. It was my all time favorite bike. Looking great. That front end makes all the difference on the final look. Is it a 4 under?
jefft

just want to give you some news guys!

been really busy this time so the bike doesn't change since a while....

because i've purchase our first home.... and we have not moved in at this time...

im taking the time to paint all the house...and i mean ALL:doh:

take so much time but worth it!

and just want to tell you i'll be upgrading my small old shed

GOPR1178-1.jpg

IMG_0311-1.jpg

To THIS :thumbsup:
IMG_1716.jpg

so when i'll be all setup in the new home...
the project will re-start...and some more new will start!

thanks you for your support guys!

Congrats bobber_xs on the new house and the new and improved workspace!:thumbsup:
Get that painting done man, you got some work to do yet.:D

HI

like the tittle said ALL"most by myself.....

im planning to do almost by myself....and I want to share you the lattest update to complete some part of the bike....

so here is the build of my new powder coating spray booth I've build last weekend!

for powder coating the frame....and other part:thumbsup:

IMG_1858.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

let me know what you think guys!

the fan is an 8 inch max fan.....

i'll add another filter at the exit of the fan/blower and if all the dust is collected... i'll will not vent outside... if not.. i'll do it..

i'm tinking to not exhaust outside to keep my workshop heated in winter..

because that think suck a lot of air so

but if any dust are not filtered... i'll not have the choice to exhaust it to keep the place clean!

You built a powdercoating booth out of wood?!?! As a powdercoater, I strongly suggest rethinking this idea. Most powders cure at 400 degrees PART TEMP which often means 420 plus oven temperature. Wood catches fire at 451 degrees. Scaaaaaary. I've used wood as spacers when I first started and found out the hard way when smoke was billowing out of my oven.

as a powdercoater as well..... since a while..

i can tell you the part did not cure in the spray booth but in the oven buddy...

and if i do some preheat... or multicoat or candy... the part doesn't come in contact with the booth so!

still working on the oven

and just want to show you some progress

the oven will be 4x4x7 total

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

the new hydrolic air riveter to make the job done.....so easy and fast :thumbsup:
IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

insulating and sheeting the base
IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

i have pute some wheel on the base becau that think will be so heavy
and it will be more pratical to move in the shop to make some cleaning or more space for something
IMG_1908.jpg
IMG_1910.jpg

thanks guys

beautiful looking roller. I love the 'middle-of-the-living-room' shot. What wheels are those? and what brakes do you plan on using?

err.. i see the brakes, i guess i meant. what brakes are those?

Back