AMA vintage Days

wheelsrus

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey all just wondering if there will be a xs 650 presence at vintage days. if i get mine done i will bring it up friday,would like to see others in parts or complete you never know what you might run into.

I am going to try and make the trek over on Saturday. It's been about 13 years since I was there last. It's about a 3 hr drive for me.

no i do not have a spot, just crusin the swap meet and grounds like the rest of the folks. will check 650 society i thought they were done,i used to belong years ago. thanks

I made it over. Arrived about 10am. Major storms on the radar so I power picked the swap meet. Not a lot of xs parts that I found. Some crusty old turds of bikes and a couple engines. I saw 2 ‘75 tanks that were ok. Asking 200 each including caps locks and keys. I’ve already got two so no need for these. Saw one xs1 that was pretty crusty too. Asking 3800. Was there for 2 hours before the heavens opened up. Wish I could have waited it out, but was a pretty big storm. Only thing I bought was an $8 cheeseburger. I still had fun!

Back