For Sale - and now, a nice Custom Paint helmet

DogBunny

Motorcychologist
Top Contributor
Reaction score
DSC08804.jpg

Brand-new, completed February, 2023.
Absolutely perfect. No flaws or blemishes of any kind.

DSC08802.jpg

DSC08806.jpg

DSC08807.jpg

DSC08809.jpg

DSC08805.jpg

The center strip is interesting. It is actual, real silver leaf. A swirl pattern has been made in the silver -- it's too reflective to show up in the photo, but is cool when seen in person. Then a gold marble effect was applied. Very deep and 3-D.

DSC08812.jpg

The base helmet is a Fulmer 353 EON in size Small. It comes in the original box. The hang tags are still attached to the chin strap. Comes with snap visor and carry-sack.
Asking price is $270, which includes shipping.
I actually had this helmet painted for me, and I love it. However, there will always be the next custom helmet around the bend, so I'm going to keep the hang tags attached, and not wear it for a while in case anyone wants it.

View attachment 235414
Brand-new, completed February, 2023.
Absolutely perfect. No flaws or blemishes of any kind.

View attachment 235415
View attachment 235416
View attachment 235417
View attachment 235418
View attachment 235419
The center strip is interesting. It is actual, real silver leaf. A swirl pattern has been made in the silver -- it's too reflective to show up in the photo, but is cool when seen in person. Then a gold marble effect was applied. Very deep and 3-D.

View attachment 235420
The base helmet is a Fulmer 353 EON in size Small. It comes in the original box. The hang tags are still attached to the chin strap. Comes with snap visor and carry-sack.
Asking price is $270, which includes shipping.
I actually had this helmet painted for me, and I love it. However, there will always be the next custom helmet around the bend, so I'm going to keep the hang tags attached, and not wear it for a while in case anyone wants it.
That's a heckuva deal!

That's a heckuva deal!
Yes, it is.
The base Fulmer helmet is pretty inexpensive, so that's part of it.
On top of that, the painter just really likes doing these as a hobby, and is pretty much working for free, only charging the cost of materials (which are all top-line).
70ties throwback paint job 😁
Well, that's the best kind...

Back