April 13th – 15th, 2017. Ozarks Rally III, Mountain View, Arkansas

Pot stirring.
Anyone else bringing the ball and chain? Think Allison's along this year. We will prolly spend a week nosing around the area. Van and one bike as we will do some camp'n, might put the bike on a trailer.
OK, My better half has instructed me to let you know that she IS bringing the "ball and chain", and yes, he will be allowed to ride motorcycles with the rest of you characters during daylight hours.
That being said, yes, my son and I will be travelling with our better halves. It appears that the Folk Center is having their annual open house that weekend, so should be plenty of interesting things for them to do also while they allow "us boys" to have fun with our motorcycle friends. We're also planning to stay a day (Monday) after the rally in Eureka Springs - want to ride a couple of routes around there - while the "gals" pay a visit to the Susan Morrison fine art Gallery / Studio.
See you in Mountain View!

I just copied John Chaves' FB post on the Society page.

OZARK RALLY UPDATE. The Folk Center can now take room reservations under our group name. Please call the Main Office at 870 269 3851 and PRESS 2 to book a room.

Do not press 1 as it will transfer you to the Reservation America system who has no idea about the event.

Well, I dragged my feet. Took the bike apart yesterday, woke up unable to move today. I had an emergency chiropractor visit this morning. John Chaves put my bike back together this afternoon. Thanks, John! Game on!

Yellville - cool!

It sounds like the place where my daughters and their girlfriends hold all their parties....;)

20170414_111731.jpg
Great ride today through Leslie, Witts Springs and Jasper

Attachments

• 20170414_155357.jpg
    20170414_155357.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 170
We are going up AR14 through Yellville having lunch at
Gaston's Restaurant
Gaston's White River Resort, 1777 River Rd, Lakeview, AR 72642
What is it with bicycles on the ceiling? I know of another place that has those.

Home again home again jiggity jig. The el cheapo hitch MC rack held the XS just fine for over 1800 miles! Great place, roads, rally, companionship. Wife enjoyed it a bunch lots for her to do whilst we were out ridin'. Bummed you couldn't make it WER, Next Year!

Back