Ardcore ?

ss243b

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone got any leads on how to get ahold of ardcore so i can order a hardtail? I cant get an answer on there phone or email?

Has anyone been able to get ahold of them? If not i guess im gonna go with a tc bros or voodoo. Definately cant wait 6 months! I hope thats not the wait time because they do have a nice setup

I tried to get ahold of them looking for a hardtail 4-5 weeks ago and still haven't heard back. I gave up on them. I ended up talking to a guy named Dave at www.tanksbytigman.com he is making me a dropseat weld on hardtail for a customers bike, he sent me pics of it today all tacked up and said it should be done tomorrow. It has been about 3 weeks since I ordered it which is a little ahead of the original time frame he gave me which is great, he also has been really easy to get a hold of, emails me back usually the same day and even gave me his cell number to get a hold of him easier. I have been really happy with it this far and he even built the hard tail to my specs. I would definitely check him out if your still looking for a hardtail.

That's Huntress. I've seen some of his work pop up in the comic books (magazines) and around town so to speak. Good stuff.

Here is the picture I got yesterday of the progress, look just like what the customer asked for. I will post some more pics when I have it in front of me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 154
Very cool I like it...... Going to have to contact him to see if he can make me a double hoop top and bottom for a project I want to do.
:thumbsup:

Now you need to clean up that front and give it a long lean look. I did this one years ago.

Attachments

• drop_seat.jpg
    drop_seat.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 122
  • $(KGrHqYOKnME4N+Kr!EHBOGJkEkS-g~~_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqYOKnME4N+Kr!EHBOGJkEkS-g~~_3.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 141
can't stand the tcbros unit. what about the David Bird that lowbrow sells?

Back