Attorney who fought Florida helmet laws died in motorcycle crash while not wearing one

^If freedom from freedom is a freedom, then there are lots of overlooked places that should be ranked a lot higher.
That true. Doesn't have any bearing on gun ownership relating to freedom though...............also the statement has more to do with conspiricy thinking than fact

LOL, I haven't thought to do any research on Freedoms on a world wide basis till you mentioned it in a post the other day.

Very interesting statistics. Looking at personal freedom, economic freedom and press freedom, doesn't help your argument that Australians or NZ'ers have less freedoms due to the misconception that the gov't has taken away our right to own a guns.

LOL, I haven't thought to do any research on Freedoms on a world wide basis till you mentioned it in a post the other day.
I don't follow it, just some hate America news outlet said America was low down...

Very interesting statistics. Looking at personal freedom, economic freedom and press freedom, doesn't help your argument that Australians or NZ'ers have less freedoms due to the misconception that the gov't has taken away our right to own a guns.
That isn't exactly what I said. But kind of what I said. I said gun ownership is the non-subjective criteria, a criteria beyond the made up criteria of special interests. If the people have guns it signifies the power resides with the people, the people have the final say. That is a free people.

Back