Average age of active members

65 and still alive
Sex drugs and rockin roll
Edit :: Ok I drink beer and do stuff and hang around with guys my age and we act like we're 50 still
Getting old isn't for the faint of heart (getting up quick off a lawn chair for an old guy is)
:poo::poo: ( i could never think of a time when that emoji should be used so WTF )

Y’all need to stay healthy, so we can keep this going as long as possible.

Roger that! Still riding in Arizona. :D
40963A96-BD18-424E-8A70-FABA9E2E3671.jpeg
Safety first, always wear your helmet.

Was stunned when Kennedy got shot old.
Took me all day to do this, stack the firewood and clean up last week.
Getting old, broke down, bought a gas splitter a couple years ago.
Didn't get out to ride till twilight.
fenceline tree.jpg

Top right is about 5 years worth of firewood in the racks. M/L 20 cords. Got 6 more trees, that need to be cut down this fall, about another years worth of home heating.
Oops; OP got the axe this morning. That'll teach 'im to wander out on Marty's lawn!

Last edited:
69 here and STill riding...albeit a bit less than i used to..welcome to the Sons of Arthritis..Indomethacin Chapter...As for the VYR..I have aged out of that crowd...............

Last edited:
65 in a couple months. Yeah I'm riding less and less too. Used to ride in 110 *F June, July and August. No more. 100*F and if I'm going to be out for a long ride. Back in my 20's, short rides of 10 min to work was enough reason / excuse. How time changes things.

Hey All, I'm 79 and have definitely slowed down but if the weather cooperates I get out 3 or 4 times a week. My rides are usually about 12 to 15 miles , just enough for me to enjoy. Presently I have 2 bobber XS's and I'm building a hardtail, I guess I will never learn. lol Every bike I sold I regretted.........

tim

Last edited:
Back