Barber Canceled

hovel

ol' stupid
Reaction score
Another victim of the pandemic, the 2020 Vintage Festival has been called off. For those of you who have never attended, it is a three day immersion in vintage motorcycles backed up by a world class museum. It is well worth your time and expense.

Another victim of the pandemic, the 2020 Vintage Festival has been called off.
Haven't been a single "organized"
Legal motorcycle event in the Pacific Northwest states of Oregon and Washington this whole summer that I know of
:umm:
There does happen to be plenty of Street Racing however as that bad behavior is no longer a priority to law enforcement. Bikes run around the local highways at night Very Fast and often hitting the sounds of redline which is actually quite entertaining to hear out of my 3rd floor bedroom.
:laughing:

Seriously disappointed about this Marty. I started going about five years ago with my oldest son and this would have been the third year my wife and younger son would have joined us. We have such a good time going I’m seriously bummed. Plus I won’t be able to run in to you at the swap meet!

Seriously disappointed about this Marty. I started going about five years ago with my oldest son and this would have been the third year my wife and younger son would have joined us. We have such a good time going I’m seriously bummed. Plus I won’t be able to run in to you at the swap meet!
I have a lot to be thankful for, but 2020 has been pretty awful. Flu season will be starting up very soon.

Back