Best Bike Paint? Help me decide a color!!!!

VOTE FOR A COLOR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But the thing about the 75B the Decals are lite colored so to get good contrast the paint has to be darker, the darker the better Black being the Ultimate
but I am sick of Black. My other Bike a Suzuki C50 Touring is Red Metalic. So I am down to the Ruby, The Green has replaced the Teal, and the Midnight Blue Candy...AARGH! I feel like Charlie Brown lining up to kick the Football from Lucys hold

How about a British Racing Green. Look for an automotive Dark Forest Green - or get the colour from the 1993 (I think) Mazda Miata. The paint code for BRG - was HU. Just go to a Mazda dealer and ask for a can of code HU paint and see what you think.

Pete

I have never been a fan of BRG, By the way I own an MGB.. But the brighter Candy Green is beautiful, I think I am digging a deeper hole..

I once considered buying an MGB - but my boss insisted that I make it to work every day - so I got the Miata instead.

LOL, He was right, The Lucas Blues for the electrical on them. But seriously WHO in the Hell thought it was a good idea to put the fuse Box
mounted on the engine compartment inner fender where all the water/Salt and Mud can get splashed!!
I got mine from a Lady in Tennessee, She got it new as a Graduation gift and drove it for 4 years in School, It has under 40k orig miles on it.
There is no Rust on it as opposed to all the Northern MGB's up here. She left the Top down a lot so the interior is a bit ratty BUT I bought a Brand new interior for it!!!
But for a little car they have more leg room than any other car in the World, The seat will push back so far I cant touch the pedals and I am 6'.
Ladies LOVE the 2 seat Convertable, I love the 4 Speed Manual Shift Tranny..

Yup - the MGB and the Miata are about the most fun you can have with your clothes on.

LOL!!!!! Yeah Driving is ALL you can do with them, AH the days of those big gas guzzlers!
But on your Member picture I have always wanted to put a different tag on the Avitar of that guy,
"I dont always sit like this; but when I do, I have GAS".... Having too much fun right now...
But who picked the new guy for the most interesting man? Loos like someone used his nose as a Golf tee..
Boy that Green Pearl really has me about ready to pull the trigger, The XS looks really sharp Green, even tho it is about my least favorite color..
Anybody out there have that program where you can change colors???

Man that green gold combo is the cats ass
I am going with the Midnight Blue, It just seems that those Golden Decals look better on Dark colors and Blue/Gold is just a perfect match. And as I said I have a red Bike. C50T.jpg
I may just Wet sand/Buff the clear on the tank and see how it looks with the cataract clear gone.
The Bike will look much better with the cases Buffed and the new mufflers on, I HATE Megaphone Mufflers, I have new Shorty Bullet mufflers ready. I am looking for the best way to buff/sand?? on the bike.
I need to find what product works best after stripping the dulled clear on the cases with liquid stripper, I have a Dremmel tool but the buffing wheels are pretty small and I don't have a bench buffer.
and an 18V Drill. BackSide.jpg

Hi Orion.
I only hate megaphones when they rust out and you gotta DO something about them:-
P1010212.jpg

Admittedly swapmeet-sourced Triumph mufflers at $30 the pair are not only a bargain, they also look real nice.
&BTW, if you have a bench grinder you do so have a polisher. Just swap a cloth buffing wheel onto one end.

Well I HAD a Bench Grinder, but it came up missing when I moved, we hired some local HS Seniors. But I lost that, a little Mac10 Chainsaw, and a few other odds and ends tool related like a Winch and comealong puller.
MOVING AARGH It is a worse hangover that the day after the Night I got Drunk With the Singer Tiny Tim... Remember him, the Tiptoe
through the Tulips guy from Laugh-in?... back in 1990 in Des-Moines Iowa.....Now Stop Laughing, it's too bizarre to make up...Plus he was actually nice guy, weird but nice.

... the Night I got Drunk With the Singer Tiny Tim... Remember him, the Tiptoe
through the Tulips guy from Laugh-in?... back in 1990 in Des-Moines Iowa.....Now Stop Laughing, it's too bizarre to make up...Plus he was actually nice guy, weird but nice.

I don't think any of us could forget him. I think Johnny Carson 'bout had a brain aneurysm during his interview...

Back