Bloodhound

bloodhound

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hola, I am on some of the other xs sites and came along this one. Here is a photo of my bike. I am working on another 81xs over the winter. I will post photos of my progress. I have pretty much been just buying parts.

Attachments

• bikeleft.jpg
    bikeleft.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 267
are you a member of xs650garage? thats a great forum for the very detailed help. And I love reading grizld1's replies when someone just dosnt get what he's trying to explain. lol
Welcome.

Welcome to the site! Your bike looks good... have any more pictures of it?

Angus67, I think this site has a high percentage of very knowledgeable people and maybe that's the problem, everyone already knows most things! hahaha...

Maybe I didn't word that correctly... I didn't think you were putting down this site. :shrug: Anyway, I think the first and last of those pictures are in color, but the bike is just all silvers and blacks so for the most part, the pictures look black and white. I love that color scheme by the way! :thumbsup:

Yeah bike is just a silver and gray. The bike photo I posted is in B&W. The others are color just lack it.
I am a member of the garage. I am under drooling-bloodhound on that site. Bloodhound is just easier.

Here are some various photos for you picture whores. I will take nice ones when I repaint all the things I altered this year.

Attachments

• chambers clean.jpg
    chambers clean.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 247
  • bars8.jpg
    bars8.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 237
  • batteryboxs8.jpg
    batteryboxs8.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 246
  • bikefronton.jpg
    bikefronton.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 248
  • biketoday.jpg
    biketoday.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 224
  • xs650.jpg
    xs650.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 231
  • backleft.jpg
    backleft.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 256
  • bikeright2.jpg
    bikeright2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 240
  • leftbike.jpg
    leftbike.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Maybe I didn't word that correctly... I didn't think you were putting down this site. :shrug: Anyway, I think the first and last of those pictures are in color, but the bike is just all silvers and blacks so for the most part, the pictures look black and white. I love that color scheme by the way! :thumbsup:
oh, yeah, I guesse they are color!
anyways, what I ment was, that since this site is so young, that the 650 garage forum is a great site because Ide rather use thier search function, than bother everyone here because its already been answered there:thumbsup:

Back