For Sale - Boat Load of PARTS -- Motivated Seller!

DB let me know what you want for a set of the chrome fork ears shipped to 48327 Thanks

I'll take right caliper and a front rotor, black top motor mounts, regulator, and a brake lever. Could also use a neutral light wire and sensor and set of fork caps (the actual threaded screw ins) if you have them. Shipped to 48748

I'll take right caliper and a front rotor, black top motor mounts, regulator, and a brake lever. Could also use a neutral light wire and sensor and set of fork caps (the actual threaded screw ins) if you have them. Shipped to 48748
I'll PM you today.

I just purchased some parts from @DogBunny out of this parts lot. I got some guages. Originally I was interested in a complete set, but changed my mind after considering that my build is custom and that I would have been modifying the stock setup. William was extremely easy to deal with and understanding of my reasons for changing my mind. He put together a parts package for me that is better suited for my build. He included parts I hadn't yet thought about as well as a few helpful tips. The prices were VERY reasonable and it was a pleasure dealing with him. The parts arrived today and everything was extremely well packed and met or exceeded my expectations.
5 stars *****
Thanks again William

I just purchased some parts from @DogBunny out of this parts lot. I got some guages. Originally I was interested in a complete set, but changed my mind after considering that my build is custom and that I would have been modifying the stock setup. William was extremely easy to deal with and understanding of my reasons for changing my mind. He put together a parts package for me that is better suited for my build. He included parts I hadn't yet thought about as well as a few helpful tips. The prices were VERY reasonable and it was a pleasure dealing with him. The parts arrived today and everything was extremely well packed and met or exceeded my expectations.
5 stars *****
Thanks again William
https://www.xs650.com/threads/dogbunny.55789/

5 stars *****
Thanks again William
I gotta agree.

I am going rear disc on the '81 I bought, and he has gone above and beyond in helping me get everything I need.

A definite stars*****

Parts arrived today impeccably packaged. Thank you William package back to ya in a couple days.

William, interested in the inner mudguard for a 75 standard and the brass top carb holder if still available