For Sale - Boat Load of PARTS -- Motivated Seller!

DogBunny

Motorcychologist
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Some of these parts I will practically give away. Everything for less than you'd think, even nice and valuable parts.

Small parts that weigh 4 ounces or less ship for $4.
Parts that weigh less than a pound ship for $5-7.
Heavy items that will fit in a Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope ship for $8.50 (starter motor, charging rotor, foot peg set, kick-start lever, kick-start gear, speedometer, etc.).
Bigger items ship for less than you'd think. I ship every day, and I know how to ship cheaply.
I ship with tracking, and I ship world-wide.

I've priced a few things, otherwise MAKE OFFER, and I'll provide condition details and take additional pics if needed. Please send offers using PM. Or, PM me and ask for me to quote a price. Make a counteroffer if you think my quote is too high.
I acquired a big cache, these pics are a fraction of what I have. If you don't see it, ask, BUT, I don't have any 1970-1973 parts in this particular cache.
Pics and descriptions will be updated, deleted, and added to as necessary.

DSC06659.jpg

Good working starter motors, $44 each, including shipping.
Good-looking kick-start gears, with good splines. $23 each, including shipping.

DSC06837.JPG

I have three of these Air Boxes in EXCELLENT & COMPLETE condition, with Good filters, Good boots, clamps, springs, crossover tube. $10 each OBO, plus shipping. For 1978-1979 Specials, and all 1980-1983.

DSC06663.jpg

Both of these covers are SOLD, however, I have more. I'll beat eBay prices.
Let me know what condition you are looking for -- something nice, or if a little rough is okay.
They changed a little over the years, especially the the Left-side cover, so let me know what year you need.

DSC06658.jpg

Clutches, complete, or will part out. Both 7-plate (1974-1979), and 6-plate (1980-1983). I will beat eBay prices on complete clutches or clutch parts.

DSC06660.jpg

Triple trees, complete or will part out.

DSC06662.jpg

Everything in pic has good splines.
Shipping a brake pedal costs $8.50. Will sell brake pedals for as cheap as $4 plus shipping for a perfectly functional but scraped brake pedal. On up to $8.50 for a pretty nice-looking pedal.
Have an early straight-arm kick lever, and a later bent-arm kick lever. Good rubbers, and will clean up. $12 each plus $8.50 shipping.
The shift pedal in the picture is SOLD. I might have a rougher-looking but fully functional shift pedal with good splines for about $10.

DSC06725.JPG

LEFT and Right complete calipers for rebuild, no damage, usable brake pads, good bleeder screws and bleeder screw seats, all threads good. Condition of pistons unknown. LEFT-side caliper has good paint, and is $79 shipped.
The RIGHT-side caliper in the pic is sold, but I have another one, in equal condition but with better original paint, for $35, shipped.

DSC06610.jpg

All tubes are 35mm. No rust at all on one of the sets. Minimal rust on the inner tubes on the other two sets.

DSC06609.jpg

The rear wire-spoke wheel is SOLD.
The front wheel is SOLD.

These are the only wheels I have. Rim edges are all good, with no tool marks. All bearings are good. A little rust on the wire spokes, a little rust on the chrome-steel rims, not bad.
$35 plus shipping for the mag wheel. The mag wheel will ship for between $20 and $30, depending on how close to Texas you are. The rim edges are good, with no tool marks, and the bearings are good.

DSC06612.jpg

Small selection of the gauges I have. The top two clusters are pretty nice, with GOOD DAMPERS and GOOD CHROME BUCKETS. All work, but some are a little wonky -- might settle down with regular use? Ask. I am motivated to sell these!

DSC06611.jpg

Small selection of the carbs I have. No compete BS38 sets, but I do have a complete BS34 set.

DSC06613.jpg

I'm going to toss the diaphragm slides, but the needles are good. I have just about every carb bit and piece that there is.

DSC06614.jpg

Good BS34 clamps.

DSC06615.jpg

Front and rear brake rotors. I HAVE MORE. I'll practically give you a somewhat rusty rotor that just needs to be blasted or hit with a wire-wheel.

DSC06616.jpg

Small selection of 1974-1983 headlights and parts that I have.

DSC06618.jpg

Disc brake swingarm (left) and 1974-1983 drum swingarm (right). I have more 74-83drum swingarms -- slight changes were made to them over the years, but they all interchange. These will ship for less than you'd think -- give me your zip code for a shipping estimate.

DSC06619.jpg

These have to go! Straight, no dents, good chrome, just dirty. Make offer! I also have earlier year rear fenders. FRONT FENDER SOLD.

DSC06726.JPG

CHAINGUARD IS SOLD.
The inner rear fender on the right is for for 1978-1979 SPECIAL models (SE,SF, and 2F), and all 1980-1983 models.
The inner rear fender on the left is for all 1974-1977 models, and 1978-1979 STANDARD models.
Both are nice, with good grommets. $5 each plus shipping.
The fender seal at bottom right is $5 plus shipping.

DSC06621.jpg

With or without 1980-1983 tail light! Must go!

DSC06629.jpg

TESTED on my properly running TCI XS650, and GUARANTEED for 30 days. In my experience, if a tci works for 24 hours, it will work forever. 6-pin for $85, shipped, and 7-pin for $90, shipped.

DSC03170.JPG

TESTED on my properly running TCI XS650, and GUARANTEED for 30 days. In my experience, if a reg/rec works for 24 hours, it will work forever if you treat it proper. $20 shipped!

DSC06622.jpg

Nice chrome. I have more. At least one pair is completely straight. I'll give you a pair that is very slightly bent at the ears, that you can straighten and the bend will almost completely be hidden by the big stock headlight, for practically free.

DSC06624.jpg

Good stuff.
All of the splined brake pedal pivots are SOLD.

DSC06627.jpg

Brand-new aftermarket. Cheap.

DSC06628.jpg

Used oil cooler for cheap, and some brand-new parts.
The brass BS38 carbs linking connector plate is SOLD.

DSC06630.jpg

I have more and better alternator covers. OIL FEED TUBE IS SOLD. CAM CHAIN TENSIONER IS SOLD.
All of the "650" emblem points covers are sold, but I have a couple of near perfect plain points covers (without the "650" emblem).

DSC06631.jpg

Got axle spacers? I have more and better axles, especially front axles -- Depending on condition, I'll practically give you a front axle for free.
THE "TOP HAT" SPACER (center of picture) IS SOLD.

DSC06632.jpg

$35 PLUS SHIPPING. Both petcocks are included, and look good. Rear damper is included. Will ship for between $20 and $30, depending on how close to Texas you are.
One dent on right lower front...

DSC06633.jpg

...and a small ding on the left side. Paint is not bad, just very dirty. No fuel residue inside, but the inside has some rust and crust -- this would be an excellent candidate for putting dry wall screws inside and tumbling it in your dryer. Little work, and you've got a nice tank.

DSC06955.JPG

PLASTIC side covers and emblems. ALL STRAIGHT, NO DAMAGE. $5-10. I only have right-side covers.
I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF METAL "SPECIAL COVERS", BOTH SIDES.

DSC06954.JPG

The top emblem is very nice. The middle emblem is very nice, just needs the background black paint, or remove all of the remaining paint, they look good that way too.
The middle chrome cover is nice.
Cover or emblem, $5-10.

MORE TO COME. I have only gone through about half of what I acquired. IF YOU DON'T SEE IT, ASK.

Last edited:
A full address REALLY MAKES THINGS EASIER FOR ME for anything that is large. At least give me a a zip code for an accurate shipping cost.

Last edited:
Any fenders or wheels for a 72 or 73 TX in good shape?

Some of these parts I will practically give away. Everything for less than you'd think, even nice and valuable parts.

Small parts that weigh 4 ounces or less ship for $4.
Parts that weigh less than a pound ship for $5-7.
Heavy items that will fit in a Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope ship for $8.50 (starter motor, charging rotor, foot peg set, kick-start lever, kick-start gear, speedometer, etc.).
Bigger items ship for less than you'd think. I ship every day, and I know how to ship cheaply.
I ship world-wide.

I've priced a few things, otherwise MAKE OFFER, and I'll provide condition details and take additional pics if needed. Please send offers using PM. Or, PM me and ask for me to quote a price.
I acquired a big cache, these pics are a fraction of what I have. If you don't see it, ask, BUT, I don't have any 1970-1973 parts in this particular cache.
Pics and descriptions will be updated, deleted, and added to as necessary.

View attachment 218964
VERY NICE 1978-79 Special hinged seat, but will also fit 1974-1979 side hinge seats. Cover is close to perfect, just needs cleaning.

View attachment 218965
Back of the above seat. Complete and all original. Really excellent.

View attachment 218966
This is the only other seat I have. 1980-1983 lift-off seat. Cover needs cleaning, and is a little dry, but not bad as is. CHEAP.

View attachment 218967
Back of the above seat. Complete and all original.

View attachment 218968
All in good condition. Complete, and clean inside. These will ship inexpensively using USPS Book Rate.

View attachment 218969
No rust at all on one of the seats. Minimal rust on the inner tubes on the other two sets.

View attachment 218970
These are the only wheels I have. Rim edges are all good, with no tool marks. All bearings are good. I'll check these out on a truing stand before shipping. A little rust on the wire spokes, a little rust on the chrome-steel rims, not bad. If wanted, I'll cut the wire spokes and just sell the hubs. The front wheel hub-only will fit in a $8.50 Padded Flat Rate Priority Mail envelope. Will sell the 16" rear MAG wheel for Cheap.

View attachment 218972
Small selection of the gauges I have. The top two clusters are pretty nice, with GOOD DAMPERS and GOOD CHROME BUCKETS. All work, but some are a little wonky -- might settle down with regular use? Ask. I am motivated to sell these!

View attachment 218973
Small selection of the carbs I have. One of the BS34-sets appears to be completely unmolested -- still have the tamper-proof plugs above the mix screw plugs.

View attachment 218974
I'm going to toss the diaphragm slides, but the needles are good. I have just about every carb bit and piece that there is.

View attachment 218975
Good BS34 clamps.

View attachment 218976
Front and rear brake rotors. I HAVE MORE. I'll practically give you a somewhat rusty rotor that just needs to be blasted or hit with a wire-wheel.

View attachment 218977
Small selection of 1974-1983 headlights and parts that I have.

View attachment 218978
Disc brake swingarm (left) and 1974-1983 drum swingarm (right). I have more 74-83drum swingarms -- slight changes were made to them over the years, but they all interchange. These will ship for less than you'd think -- give me your zip code for a shipping estimate.

View attachment 218979
These have to go! Straight, no dents, good chrome, just dirty. Make offer! I also have earlier year rear fenders.

View attachment 218982
The top inner fender is for for 1978-1979 SPECIAL Models (SE,SF, and 2F), and all 1980-1983 models. It is nice, with very good grommets.
The chain guard in the middle is non-XS650 for your custom build, and is CHEAP.
Not sure of the year of the bottom chain guard, maybe we can figure it out together, and it is Cheap too.

View attachment 218983
With or without 1980-1983 tail light! Must go!

View attachment 218984
TESTED on my properly running TCI XS650, and GUARANTEED for 30 days. In my experience, if a tci works for 24 hours, it will work forever. Have 6- and 7-pin. $85 shipped.

View attachment 218985
TESTED on my properly running TCI XS650, and GUARANTEED for 30 days. In my experience, if a reg/rec works for 24 hours, it will work forever if you treat it proper. $20 shipped!

View attachment 218986
Nice chrome. I have more. At least one pair is completely straight. I'll give you a pair that is very slightly bent at the ears, that you can straighten and the bend will almost completely be hidden by the big stock headlight, for practically free.

View attachment 218988
Good stuff.

View attachment 218989
Brand-new aftermarket. Cheap.

View attachment 218990
Used oil cooler for cheap, and some brand-new parts.

View attachment 218991
Nice lock-nut style cam chain tensioner. Nice chrome on oil-feed tube. I have more and better alternator covers. I have a couple of near perfect points covers (plain, without the "650" emblem).

View attachment 218993
Got axle spacers? I have more and better axles, especially front axles -- Depending on condition, I'll practically give you a front axle for free.

View attachment 218994
THIS IS THE ONLT TANK I HAVE. One dent on right lower front...

View attachment 218995
...and a small ding on the left side. Paint is not bad, just very dirty. No fuel residue inside, but the inside has some rust and crust -- this would be an excellent candidate for putting dry wall screws inside and tumbling it in your dryer. Little work, and you've got a nice tank. Will let go cheap, please make offer.
I also have caps, rubber dampers, and petcocks.

MORE TO COME. I have only gone through about half of what I acquired. IF YOU DON'T SEE IT, ASK.
Great stuff Dog…. GLWS!
What’s your best on the gas tank including shipping to 97216?

I'm interested in a set of BS38 or even the BS34 carbs. Price on each set, please? I would also like to buy that custom seat loop.

dsc06661-jpg.219149

View attachment 219135
$12 each, plus shipping. Both with good gasket surfaces. No cracks or damage.
The right side cover has small brake pedal scrapes, and a lot of little pock marks, but completely usable as is. Includes oil pump and tach gears.

I will take the right hand cover for the tach gears. Just tell me how to get you paid. I am in Iowa, 50501. Thanks, Roy[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Back