For Sale - Boat Load of PARTS -- Motivated Seller!

curious if you have any of the oblong chrome “washers” sit on the outside of the turn signal assembly. I know it’s not much so I’m sure I could find a few other things I “need” if they are in the mix

curious if you have any of the oblong chrome “washers” sit on the outside of the turn signal assembly. I know it’s not much so I’m sure I could find a few other things I “need” if they are in the mix
I have tons of them, but they're all bent. Some only slightly, and they can be straightened, and they're partially hidden when installed. I don't want much for them, and they'll ship for $4. PM me with an offer.

I also have earlier year rear fenders. FRONT FENDER SOLD.
Possibly looking for good fenders for a 73 TX. Anything front and/or rear? Also, chrome chain guard?

Some of these parts I will practically give away. Everything for less than you'd think, even nice and valuable parts.

Small parts that weigh 4 ounces or less ship for $4.
Parts that weigh less than a pound ship for $5-7.
Heavy items that will fit in a Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelope ship for $8.50 (starter motor, charging rotor, foot peg set, kick-start lever, kick-start gear, speedometer, etc.).
Bigger items ship for less than you'd think. I ship every day, and I know how to ship cheaply.
I ship with tracking, and I ship world-wide.

I've priced a few things, otherwise MAKE OFFER, and I'll provide condition details and take additional pics if needed. Please send offers using PM. Or, PM me and ask for me to quote a price. Make a counteroffer if you think my quote is too high.
I acquired a big cache, these pics are a fraction of what I have. If you don't see it, ask, BUT, I don't have any 1970-1973 parts in this particular cache.
Pics and descriptions will be updated, deleted, and added to as necessary.

View attachment 219130
Good, working starter motors, with good cable studs. $35 each, including shipping.
Good-looking kick-start gears, with good splines. $19 each, including shipping.

View attachment 220614

I have three of these Air Boxes in EXCELLENT & COMPLETE condition, with Good filters, Good boots, clamps, springs, crossover tube. $10 each OBO, plus shipping. For 1978-1979 Specials, and all 1980-1983.

View attachment 219135
$12 each, plus shipping. Both with good gasket surfaces. No cracks or damage.
The right side cover has small brake pedal scrapes, and a lot of little pock marks, but completely usable as is. Includes oil pump and tach gears.
The left side cover has been chromed. The chrome is beginning to fail, but still looks okay. Completely usable as is. For mid-1975 and later engines.

View attachment 219136
Clutches, complete, or will part out. Both 7-plate (1974-1979), and 6-plate (1980-1983). I will beat eBay prices on complete clutches or clutch parts.

View attachment 219137
Triple trees, complete or will part out.

View attachment 219148
Everything in pic has good splines.
Shipping a brake pedal costs $8.50. Will sell brake pedals for as cheap as $4 plus shipping for a perfectly functional but scraped brake pedal. On up to $8.50 for a pretty nice-looking pedal.
Have an early straight-arm kick lever, and a later bent-arm kick lever. Good rubbers, and will clean up. $12 each plus $8.50 shipping.
The shift pedal in the picture is SOLD. I might have a rougher-looking but fully functional shift pedal with good splines for about $10.

View attachment 219759
LEFT and Right complete calipers for rebuild, no damage, usable brake pads, good bleeder screws and bleeder screw seats, all threads good. Condition of pistons unknown. LEFT-side caliper has good paint, and is $79 shipped.
The RIGHT-side caliper in the pic is sold, but I have another one, in equal condition but with better original paint, for $35, shipped.

View attachment 218969
All tubes are 35mm. No rust at all on one of the sets. Minimal rust on the inner tubes on the other two sets.

View attachment 218970
These are the only wheels I have. Rim edges are all good, with no tool marks. All bearings are good. A little rust on the wire spokes, a little rust on the chrome-steel rims, not bad.
$35 plus shipping for the mag wheel. The mag wheel will ship for between $20 and $30, depending on how close to Texas you are.

View attachment 218972
Small selection of the gauges I have. The top two clusters are pretty nice, with GOOD DAMPERS and GOOD CHROME BUCKETS. All work, but some are a little wonky -- might settle down with regular use? Ask. I am motivated to sell these!

View attachment 218973
Small selection of the carbs I have. No compete BS38 sets, but I do have a complete BS34 set.

View attachment 218974
I'm going to toss the diaphragm slides, but the needles are good. I have just about every carb bit and piece that there is.

View attachment 218975
Good BS34 clamps.

View attachment 218976
Front and rear brake rotors. I HAVE MORE. I'll practically give you a somewhat rusty rotor that just needs to be blasted or hit with a wire-wheel.

View attachment 218977
Small selection of 1974-1983 headlights and parts that I have.

View attachment 218978
Disc brake swingarm (left) and 1974-1983 drum swingarm (right). I have more 74-83drum swingarms -- slight changes were made to them over the years, but they all interchange. These will ship for less than you'd think -- give me your zip code for a shipping estimate.

View attachment 218979
These have to go! Straight, no dents, good chrome, just dirty. Make offer! I also have earlier year rear fenders. FRONT FENDER SOLD.

View attachment 219760
CHAINGUARD IS SOLD.
The inner rear fender on the right is for for 1978-1979 SPECIAL models (SE,SF, and 2F), and all 1980-1983 models.
The inner rear fender on the left is for all 1974-1977 models, and 1978-1979 STANDARD models.
Both are nice, with good grommets. $5 each plus shipping.
The fender seal at bottom right is $5 plus shipping.

View attachment 218983
With or without 1980-1983 tail light! Must go!

View attachment 218984
TESTED on my properly running TCI XS650, and GUARANTEED for 30 days. In my experience, if a tci works for 24 hours, it will work forever. 6-pin for $85, shipped, and 7-pin for $90, shipped.

View attachment 218985
TESTED on my properly running TCI XS650, and GUARANTEED for 30 days. In my experience, if a reg/rec works for 24 hours, it will work forever if you treat it proper. $20 shipped!

View attachment 218986
Nice chrome. I have more. At least one pair is completely straight. I'll give you a pair that is very slightly bent at the ears, that you can straighten and the bend will almost completely be hidden by the big stock headlight, for practically free.

View attachment 218988
Good stuff.

View attachment 218989
Brand-new aftermarket. Cheap.

View attachment 218990
Used oil cooler for cheap, and some brand-new parts.
The brass BS38 carbs linking connector plate is SOLD.

View attachment 218991
I have more and better alternator covers. I have a couple of near perfect points covers (plain, without the "650" emblem). OIL FEED TUBE IS SOLD. CAM CHAIN TENSIONER IS SOLD.

View attachment 218993
Got axle spacers? I have more and better axles, especially front axles -- Depending on condition, I'll practically give you a front axle for free.
THE "TOP HAT" SPACER (center of picture) IS SOLD.

View attachment 218994
$35 PLUS SHIPPING. Both petcocks are included, and look good. Rear damper is included. Will ship for between $20 and $30, depending on how close to Texas you are.
One dent on right lower front...

View attachment 218995
...and a small ding on the left side. Paint is not bad, just very dirty. No fuel residue inside, but the inside has some rust and crust -- this would be an excellent candidate for putting dry wall screws inside and tumbling it in your dryer. Little work, and you've got a nice tank.

View attachment 221420
PLASTIC side covers and emblems. ALL STRAIGHT, NO DAMAGE. $5-10. I only have right-side covers.
I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF METAL "SPECIAL COVERS", BOTH SIDES.

View attachment 221421
The top emblem is very nice. The middle emblem is very nice, just needs the background black paint, or remove all of the remaining paint, they look good that way too.
The middle chrome cover is nice.
Cover or emblem, $5-10.

MORE TO COME. I have only gone through about half of what I acquired. IF YOU DON'T SEE IT, ASK.

Hey mate, gidday ,
I want to buy one of the kickstart levers, the front and rear wire spoked wheels, your best tachometer ( the four chrome small domed mounting nuts for both instruments too !), the right hand engine side cover with the tachometer and oil pump gears if that’s still available.
I live in suburban Melbourne, Australia, post code 3977.
Thanks DogBunny, hope we can do business, goodonya,
Cheers,
Brendan 👍

Hey mate, gidday ,
I want to buy one of the kickstart levers, the front and rear wire spoked wheels, your best tachometer ( the four chrome small domed mounting nuts for both instruments too !), the right hand engine side cover with the tachometer and oil pump gears if that’s still available.
I live in suburban Melbourne, Australia, post code 3977.
Thanks DogBunny, hope we can do business, goodonya,
Cheers,
Brendan 👍
PM sent.

Back