Broken bobber ignition.

Now to heat shrink the connectors, ziptie the wiring, get new carb filter cans, and tighten everything from rattling. Any well known gremlins I should run down before I give her back?

Now to heat shrink the connectors, ziptie the wiring, get new carb filter cans, and tighten everything from rattling. Any well known gremlins I should run down before I give her back?

Measure charging Voltage across battery " Everything " On
The advance unit might not return after blipping the throttle
If you like you can upload video with sound on top ends Valve play can be listened to as well as ignition timing if blipping
I assume air filter inspection cleaning and oil change with filter cleaning will happen
But it ran rather well what could be heard

Should be able to get some more play time with it this Friday, I'll link another vid. The springs in the advance looked good, and snapped back ok. I want to dump the fuel and get an oil change in before I open it up too much. Some of the gas lines where they spliced in gascocks are splitting need to replace some of that too.

So I put a out 1/2 to a quarter cup of 50:1 premixed gas in, and a gallon of 87 on top of that. I've used premixed on engines that have sat before just as a precaution thought it might help here. Started choke down, let it run a minute then choke lever up and started recording. The metallic rattling at the end is a few lose washers on the muffler mount post that isn't being used from what I can tell. Sounds a touch rough to me, but all in all not too bad. Hit the throttle a few times and it seems slightly sluggish on rolling back but manageable. What do you guys hear?

It appears to be missing an engine holding bolt look 12 o clock at 0:10
Cant notice anything else in fact it runs better than expected
I would use it see how it develops expecting it getting even better
The chain I would replace I have had chain breakage so I don't want it again

Back