Brooklyn Crushes Motorcycles

'sides it seems you are more interested in shooting the messenger, for reasons unrelated to the post. :sneaky:
Like I said before, the context of "illegal" was missing. When I saw this last night, I figured it weren't worth bringing it up and just let it be.
So today I see someone commented about "guns being next." So I decided to make the comment I did about this being about "illegal" bikes being crushed.... hopefully to point out that yes, if you're gun is confiscated because of illegal activity... then yes, you're next. I'm sure that with your mod powers you can verify I looked at it last night and ignored it.
So you can "insinuate" I'm on some sorta vendetta against Bluz all you want, that doesn't make it so.

And while I'm away there's a group here doing a bang up job of sending any new to forum visiters running away screaming.
Kinda funny but if I said I'm g,g,g,Gary, they imediately knew who that was. :laughing:

Just say the word Gary and I'll delete this website from my browser and not have any more of a detrimental affect to your recruiting effort. I'm sure Mr Bluz would be plumb tickled for that feather. Then all he has left is Skull and Griz. Your recruiting should go through the roof then. Yeah, we all know who he's gunnin' for. He as much as stated so in Skulls case.... In mine and Dicks it's pretty obvious by his screeds.

Just say the word.

I don't run your life Jim.
Correct.
Question, why the insinuation I'm bad for recruitment?
Why the insinuation I'm out to shoot the messenger?
If the only moderator we have has me pegged for a "troublemaker"..... kinda limits my options here, don't it..
Guess I need to sit down and have a long talk with myself.

I highlighted "dirt bikes" in red.
EVERYBODY knows dirt bikes are illegal to operate on streets. NYC is nothing but streets.
Pathetic that you keep emphasizing the obvious and pretending it was in some way a hidden fact in an effort to justify the ridiculousness.
Despite all the finger pointing at the dirt bikes, I posted the picture to show that a very very large percentage of the bikes being crushed were not even in the class of motorcycles that had been deemed "terrorist" by the administration.
Of course with the difficulty they have in figuring out if a man is a man or a woman is a woman; it comes as no surprise that they were unable to distinguish a dirt bike from a street bike. Maybe they self identified.

And once again... Destroying the bikes provided no deterrent. The criminals already know they can lose the bike, that it can be confiscated. They could care less what the city does to it once it is no longer theirs.
There is the possibility in that crime riddled city that it was never their bike to begin with.

Um crushing the bikes that "the little angels" prolly stole or bought from a fence? So some schmuck loses any chance of recovering his property, and yes used bikes/parts = people learning, using skills staying off the streets. Just look at he denizens here...........
It's just a "pretend we are doing something" photo op and it was just bikes from the impound lot not connected to any specific action.
BS politics.
Now if they ran an electric bus over a row of impounded E-bikes....
That'd bring out howls
depends on who's ox is getting gored.
And yaas, Caught you looking Jim! :laugh:
'sides it seems you are more interested in shooting the messenger, for reasons unrelated to the post. :sneaky:

Long as I'm here with an audience,
y'know I was at the Canada rally and talked to MANY guys about getting on the forum, posting up their ride, pics, build details, etc.
Seriously, worked on at least 6, several who HAVE shown up here and posted now. Several were looking at buying XS650's one just did and sent me a PM about it.
And while I'm away there's a group here doing a bang up job of sending any new to forum visiters running away screaming.
Kinda funny but if I said I'm g,g,g,Gary, they imediately knew who that was. :laughing:
We have a LOT of lurkers. At least on duck duck go, the forum gets high ranking in the results if XS650 is a search term.

Correct.
Question, why the insinuation I'm bad for recruitment?
Why the insinuation I'm out to shoot the messenger?
If the only moderator we have has me pegged for a "troublemaker"..... kinda limits my options here, don't it..
Guess I need to sit down and have a long talk with myself.
I'm trying to find ANY mention of your name in my post other than a bit of humor about you looking in after you said you were done here, wasn't even talking about this thread................

PS I didn't end up on that other thread cuz I was browsing, got a notification and have heard about it from several others since.
There's more than couple have gotten a pass round these here partz cuz of their "other" contributions. And I caught plenty O flack for that also.

I was a "bit of" a punk in high school.
The headmaster had me in the office after some remarks a lecherous ENGLISH major Teacher misinterpreted, pervert, prevert, the nuance is a bit funny-
He pointedly mentioned he wished he could exterminate the 3% of bad apples during that discussion. A week later he tried to hand me the keys to his car with the suggestion I take his daughter out to the lake "or something"
(she was becoming an item with a teacher)
We all have good n bad days and sometimes we just disagree. Isn't that a song?
Well gotta go take the trailer and go buy a bunch of used fence and gate posts. Guess you know what I'll be up to for a while.
Stay calm.

Last edited:
I'm trying to find ANY mention of your name in my post other than a bit of humor about you looking in after you said you were done here, wasn't even talking about this thread................
Yeah.... grabbed the wrong line.

Untitled.png

I know which conversation you're referring to. Since I was part of that "group" .... well, apologies if you didn't mean me. Read it that way at the time.

Despite all the finger pointing at the dirt bikes, I posted the picture to show that a very very large percentage of the bikes being crushed were not even in the class of motorcycles that had been....
And I pointed out that the road bikes you're questioning can still do wheelies and burnouts on the sidewalk, which is illegal. Doesn't surprise me at all there's road bikes included. I kinda doubt the officer witnessing your illegal behavior knows or even cares what class your bike falls into.

If I had to guess, all these bike bein' cried over are just like any impounded vehicle (or property), once your case is adjudicated.... fines paid, you can go reclaim your property.
If you don't bother to show up and pay your fine or at least contest your ticket and impoundment, well.... you forfeit it. And that makes for a good photo op for the big guy.

Um I was one of them also.
Coasted down a hill on village streets to get to a gas station, then got busted riding back up the hill (305 scrambler) Cop sat and watched me push it back up the hill "for a while" then left before I had a stroke................
Ha ha.
I think the statutes have run on this so. In high school on Fridays during football season first period was a prep rally in the gym so no roll was taken. Somewhere around 40 of us would totally terrorize the neighborhoods around the school rat racing our dirt bikes for that hour. My bad hey I was 14.

I can see why the cities are fed up with huge groups of biker having a little fun.

A photo op is not going to do a lot about the problem.

I would think this is a small fish in the sea of waste that the large metros are becoming.

I'm telling you it's the planet alignment.

.......planet alignment and the flippping of the poles which will disrupt our geomagnetic protection against cosmic wave bombardment.... the earth is losing its tinfoil hat (so to speak), and has been since the Carrington Event. Buckle up, buttercups. It's gonna be an interesting ride.

Looks like I got here too late
Glad things a sorted out (in a positive way)
Time to get back to pulling weeds

Attachments

• cartoon-black-and-white-line-drawing-of-a-lady-peeking-around-a-corner-by-toonaday-9193.jpg
    cartoon-black-and-white-line-drawing-of-a-lady-peeking-around-a-corner-by-toonaday-9193.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 36
I read the article/link jim provided

Noise pollution as well as types of bikes................
The NYPD flattened illegal motorcycles in Brooklyn Tuesday as they announced their zero-tolerance policy on roaring bikes and ATVs.

The ear-splitting, booming engines of motorcycle hordes racing through the city streets have been a thorn in the side of New Yorkers for years. However, noise pollution isn’t the only issue

After the news i read yesterday i think you have far greater things to be worried about than a few crushed motorbikes

Back