Bushyboy's build thread

Oh, man, you're going to regret it! I also have a Ducati and I reckon the XS makes a wonderful alternative riding experience - chalk and cheese but both wonderful in their own ways.

Let's just say that you don't have an XS at the moment ....

Yes, at the moment you're "XS-less", but that doesn't have to last forever. Keep an eye open, sometimes these things pop up when you least expect it. The couple I've latched onto over the years were what I consider "rescue" XS's. They were pretty neglected and I like to think I saved them from the junk yard, lol.

Don't lose hope. They made so many of these, there's still lots tucked away in the backs of garages just sitting there. Eventually, the owners drag them out and they see the light of day again. Many times, they just want them gone so the price is very reasonable, sometimes even free, lol.

Looks like my bike is back up for sale. I told my wife that if it gets low enough I’m buying it back.
A1574A0C-F66E-4483-BB0E-984FC7069AB0.png

Wonder what's up with that? Do you think the guy was just trying to turn a quick profit? Well, seeing that he's cut his asking price $700 already, that doesn't seem to have worked out, lol. Is he still asking more than he paid you for it?

@5twins Yeah it is kinda weird he is already trying to sell it when he has only drove it a few miles since I filled it up last.

Last edited:
@5twins Yeah it is kinda weird he is already trying to sell it when he has only drove it a few miles since I filled it up last. I sold it to him for $3200 so he could be looking to make a profit.

Not could be.............. it is obvious he thought he was going to make a big profit, 2 grand on 3.2 roughly 60% mark up........still about 40%

Back