Can’t figure out bolt size

Well, the kick won't work if you have the clutch lever pulled in, that's normal.

Once you figure out the dize of bolt you need you can fiund them in most any hardware store. Usually nitride coated, kinda a black color.
The kick start, when you push down on the pedal it turns a bendix type gear that goes in and engages a gear in the transmission. The gear is hooked to the clucth hub. The hub is hooked to the basket by the plates and the pressure of the pressure plate. The basket engages a gear on the crank shaft.
So you can see if you puyll the clutch lever the clutch duisengsages and no kick tart.
If the clutch is adjusted ok, the kick start wrks. If the clutch is stuck, when you kick it the bike rolls. If the clutch is too tight it can slip and no kick.
The Clutch adjustment in the repair manual will get you very close to right. Just follow the steps.
If your clutch is stuck, you can often get it unstuck by pulling in the clutch and kicking. This cab break the clutch loose.
With the clutchpulled rolling the bike fprward and back can break it loose.
As last rtesort you can pull th right side cover and take the pressure plate and plates to get thing loose and clean up the plates.
Leo

What I’m doing now lol if it’s not one thing it’s another.Does anybody know what the thicknesses of t

Attachments

• 3D091A0D-C2D0-4494-9F14-12C0FEDAE430.jpeg
    3D091A0D-C2D0-4494-9F14-12C0FEDAE430.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 140
Well I really f up now I broke a damn bolt inside the clutch basket

Attachments

• 9A8B0F44-3D33-4ED6-A04A-18AFD7797E3E.jpeg
    9A8B0F44-3D33-4ED6-A04A-18AFD7797E3E.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 133
That’s what I’d do Leo and now I broke a damn bolt off in the clutch basket I tried to drill it out and it’s too big of a hole now so I’m looking to get a new clutch basket and a bolt thanks

Back