"Can I borrow your stuff?

G_YamTech_314

XS650 Junkie
Top Contributor
Reaction score
:shrug:

Figure it's worth a shot... I don't know if this is appropriate for "The Garage" section, but I don't think I'd use this tool very often. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

I need a puller for the alternator rotor... I know I can get one new but how often will I really need it?

Does anyone have one for borrow/sale? I'd just like to replace the seal behind my rotor and move on! Lol

I think there is a thread here about floating tools. You could do that. My self I bought one. It's not that expensive. You just never know when you might need it. Since you are doing a lot of work on your bike next time you order from Mikes add it on. Special tools sometimes are just another cost of owning a bike.
upload_2020-6-11_19-21-23.png

I have many thousands of dollars invested in my tool collection.
The way I see it, I would be spending many, many more dollars if I had someone fixing my bikes and cars.
And then there is the cool tool cabinet and tool collection and garage art thing.
It eventually becomes a tool environment in the garage.

Thanks to Bob:

art.jpeg

Boy talking about blanking in my easter basket, I've had that tool in my box for over a year and tested on my banshee flywheel but didn't have loose 650 rotor to test on. As usual hitachi did it ass backwards from everyone else.

Back