Caswell

BowlingSS

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is an epoxy expert. She just used Caswell with colors to coat my tank. I love the colors.

Bill

Attachments

• B159644F-C56E-424A-B741-3C1EFDF81B88.jpeg
    B159644F-C56E-424A-B741-3C1EFDF81B88.jpeg
    407.4 KB · Views: 77
Caswell is the only sealer I use anymore, great stuff and it works. I have never tried the color blends, looks good. I can honestly say my Wife probably doesn't know what bikes I have in garage which in my case is a good thing. Lord help you if you pick up an old bike where the tank has been sealed with Cream, don't ask how I know.....

Thought I add to this in case anybody is looking for a Caswell kit. I tried to order one directly from the company where I have an account. I called them today to see why the kit had not shipped after three days and was informed they are having backorder problems with the product. Apparently a portion of their mix has been back on BO since October. They have no idea when it will ship. I canceled my order and did find a color kit, (I have always used clear) with a British bike parts supplier on the West Coast and it was the last one he had in stock.......

Thought I add to this in case anybody is looking for a Caswell kit. I tried to order one directly from the company where I have an account. I called them today to see why the kit had not shipped after three days and was informed they are having backorder problems with the product. Apparently a portion of their mix has been back on BO since October. They have no idea when it will ship. I canceled my order and did find a color kit, (I have always used clear) with a British bike parts supplier on the West Coast and it was the last one he had in stock.......
I just ordered two kits from Walmart. They were being dropped ship from Casewell. Should have them Saturday.

Interesting...Think I will give them a call tomorrow and see exactly what the back order status is. I am still waiting on the kit from California. I believe it coming via mule train. Thanks for the update....

Back