Feedback for chadh1587

Looks like he joined the forum one week ago, same as you. Made two posts in classifieds trying to sell parts and hasn’t been back since. That right there might be a cautionary flag for buyer beware for me. Not saying he’s a bad seller, just that his only two posts here are trying to move parts. But a few words of advice from someone that’s been here over ten years. Don’t start your exposure to this forum by flaming a guys feedback Unless you had a negative experience with the guy? Maybe he’s got something going on and hasn’t been able to check back. Give the guy a chance before flaming away at him. Being a new guy yourself I’m sure you would appreciate the same.

Looks like he joined the forum one week ago, same as you. Made two posts in classifieds trying to sell parts and hasn’t been back since. That right there might be a cautionary flag for buyer beware for me. Not saying he’s a bad seller, just that his only two posts here are trying to move parts. But a few words of advice from someone that’s been here over ten years. Don’t start your exposure to this forum by flaming a guys feedback Unless you had a negative experience with the guy? Maybe he’s got something going on and hasn’t been able to check back. Give the guy a chance before flaming away at him. Being a new guy yourself I’m sure you would appreciate the same.
i messaged him numerous times about some parts .hes been in here numerous times since those messages and hasnt bothered to reply. i have already purchased parts from scobman and havnt had any problems dealing with him. dosnt take much to say yes or no does it..

Back