Chop Source - Frame Jig Kits and Neck Centering Cones (motorcycle frame jig parts)

Travis,received the kit today.Thanks,nice work,well thought out and executed.I've got a nice old(circa 1912) printing table on heavy duty castor wheels that i am going to work the frame jig onto.Should be very nice when done.I will try to post some pics after it is ready. Thanks again!

Hey Travis!

Love the components man!!! That's a GREAT resource for people!

I thought I'd offer a little additional "goody" for your customers...

We just posted FREE PDF plans for our rotisserie jig on the website HERE.

It's constructed of 2X3 3/16 tube and would work nicely with all your components!

If you want, I'd be happy to put a link on my website to this thread??

jig_01.png

IMG_8300.png

A link would be great! Hopefully a few Voodoo Vintage - Pro Builder's Kits will get welded up in Chop Source jigs :thumbsup: I was going to offer some kind of additional kit for the guys who want to make their jigs rotate, but figured I should take things one step at a time and see how much demand is out there for frame jigs in general. Time will tell I guess!

A link would be great! Hopefully a few Voodoo Vintage - Pro Builder's Kits will get welded up in Chop Source jigs :thumbsup: I was going to offer some kind of additional kit for the guys who want to make their jigs rotate, but figured I should take things one step at a time and see how much demand is out there for frame jigs in general. Time will tell I guess!

Since all your components are based off 2" x 3" tubing, I thought it was a perfect match! I've had a TON of people ask me for plans to the jig and from now on, I know where to send them for the plates and brackets!!! :D

Ill be putting mine to use real soon. I have a voodoo vintage pro builders kit on order. I plan to do a detailed frame build thread. Cant freaking wait to get building a frame.:thumbsup:

Well I can assure you that as soon as we get things going for our small shop ($pare Change Customs LLC) we will be ordering up a complete kit. I can't wait to be able to build a full frame from scratch.

These rotisserie plates and brackets are available now :)

The rotisserie brackets adjust up and down so you can balance the setup and it locks in 16 positions.

frame_jig_rotisserie_01.jpg

frame_jig_rotisserie_02.jpg

frame_jig_rotisserie_03.jpg

Thanks guys.

A little update on availability... Right now I have everything in-stock except for the rotisserie brackets. I should have them late next week or the week after that. I already have a few people in line to get them once they're in-stock again and don't know how long they'll last. Email me if you want the rotisserie brackets and I'll put you on the list for this next batch.

Everything is in stock as of today :) Anyone who contacted me in the last couple of weeks should have received an email or PM from me. Let me know if I missed you.

Reid,

The jig in this picture is 6'10" long and 24" wide, but most people make the main rails for the stand 1' longer than the rails for the jig. The same jig without the stand (table top design) is 6' long and 20" wide. Is that what you're looking for?

frame_jig_rotisserie_01.jpg

Back