Clever Dog

Belgian Malinois - Possibly the most agile and intelligent dog in the world. NOT a great pet unless you can keep them interested and occupied. Kudos to that owner!
Then there are Greyhounds as in our Chad:
chad.jpg

But hey he's retired!

Friend is involved with a greyhound rescue organization. MAJOR couch potatoes!
Yes! Some people when they hear you have a Greyhound seem to think they are high energy dogs that need lots of exercise and space, boy are they wrong! Our guy does like to run around in his 30X40 foot pen for maybe five minutes a couple times a day but then his biggest work of the day is deciding where to sleep!

That dog is amazing! My dog only knows one trick, showing up the instant I get something to eat. :D
View attachment 199418
You want to know a way to train a dog to come running fast?

Take a can of wiped cream and while he is near by put maybe a 1/2 teaspoon into his bowl! One taste and he learns what that sound means! If you want to get some for your desert without him knowing turn on the kitchen faucet on high and spray the wiped cream nice and slow on to the pie or other desert!

Re #7. We have 3 dogs in this house....they are the reason Vickie and I eat out often....The only girl dog tells me when she wants dinner and treats. Of course one dog gets goodies, they all get goodies. I swear she can tell time. Who has who trained ? LOL..

Back