Coming to you from

Downeaster

Everything in XS
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Das Shoppe!

20231204_143208.jpg

For reasons I don't fully understand, I couldn't get a reliable wireless signal, so had to wait for a tester to find the bad ethernet connection. Now that that is fixed, it's a rock-solid connection.

I upgraded my TV so I have a 43" LCD to use as a monitor as soon as I get an HDMI cable.

Last edited:

Mikey

got muscles in his head that ain't never been used
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Looking good !
I need to get a new to me computer for the house ( I just buy them used from a guy that refurbishes them )
And get my old laptop out to the shop I do get sick of running to the house to drag the laptop out to the shop

Downeaster

Everything in XS
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Looking good !
I need to get a new to me computer for the house ( I just buy them used from a guy that refurbishes them )
And get my old laptop out to the shop I do get sick of running to the house to drag the laptop out to the shop
Exactly. Mrs. Downeaster gets a little annoyed when I run back and forth to check something on the computer. Particularly since I don't bother to take my shoes/boots off. That will no longer be a problem. Also, I can now order things right from the shop rather than taking a bunch of notes about year/make/model/serial number and trudging up to the house to look it up.

kshansen

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Wife has recently bought a new laptop for some reason not really sure why so I might see if I can have her old one someday.

Not saying my current desktop is old but going by the build date tag it will qualify for a learners permit this next April!