Complete New Wheels From XS650 Direct

Yep, my bikes would probably have pedals, lol. The condition that this 500 wheel was in is my own fault. I got a freebie 500 Yamaha many years ago, before I even had a 650. I stripped it for usable parts, mostly just the metric nuts and bolts, then carted the rest off to my dealer's boneyard. There it sat for like 10 years, outside, lol. The dealer was nice enough to let me re-claim the rear wheel these many years later, for free I might add. But as we all know, free stuff doesn't remain that way for long, lol. But, this is my hobby so I don't mind spending some money on it.
The less you pay, the more it cost.

If you can find one, you can adapt a 500 cush drive hub for 650 use for less than half that. I've probably got about $150 into mine and that includes pretty much new everything (bearings, sprocket, rim, stainless spokes) .....

View attachment 228077
I already have a TX500 wheel but need the lock nut Part No.371-25413-01 that locks the bearing retainer against the hub inside the sprocket carrier TX500 Rear Wheel Picture.jpgso if you know where I can get one of these that would be appreciated.

Back