For Sale - Complete xs 650 motor with carb..

I'll have one done here in a week or so fresh top end ( valve job and new rings and new chain guides and sump filter ) no elc or carbs,$500 OBO

Last edited:
I sent you a email I have 3
Got your email thanks Dan. I live in chicago but my mom lives in Ohio east of Cincinnati. I'm interested in the 350 motor. The only thing is if you would be up to it is maybe delivering the motor to my moms house or maybe ship it to me in chicago. It would be nice if you could ship it here, I would pay shipping of course. The other thing is I'm waiting for my taxes they should be here next week or the next. Hopefully you still have the motor. Please let me know. My name is Paul # 312-989-7120. If you can send me a couple pics of the one for 350. Thanks

Got your email thanks Dan. I live in chicago but my mom lives in Ohio east of Cincinnati. I'm interested in the 350 motor. The only thing is if you would be up to it is maybe delivering the motor to my moms house or maybe ship it to me in chicago. It would be nice if you could ship it here, I would pay shipping of course. The other thing is I'm waiting for my taxes they should be here next week or the next. Hopefully you still have the motor. Please let me know. My name is Paul # 312-989-7120. If you can send me a couple pics of the one for 350. Thanks

I can deliver to cincinnati a lot cheeper( about 50 buck for gas) than shipping shipping would be about 250 bucks,I'll get some pic here in a little bit and send them to your email

I have 1 or 2 left , Ihaven't had them running yet ,I'll dig one out and get running if you need one,or I can build you an eng, I can even rephase the crank if your wantinga rephased eng.

Hello everyone, new to the forum. Just got me an 81 XS650 frame. I'm looking for an engine around or surrounding area.

I have a 1981 with 9,000 miles on it NO ELECTRONICS . $450.00

Attachments

• motor1.jpg
    motor1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 228
  • motor2.jpg
    motor2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 248
Sorry this was not my tread. I have xs650 motor NO Electronics and NO Carbs $450 for motor that ran and has 9,000 miles on it when it was pulled out of bike. I was going to use it on another project but bike deal didn't work out so it is a spare .

Back