Counter Balance Cycles Seats Back in Stock

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448557790.581875.jpg

I'm long over due to show off the seat Wes made me, couldn't be happier. Whether an offered option or custom you won't be disappointed!

Got some new shit sewn up! Couple of new colors sewn, and also ive been updating the styles of the seats a little bit. Adjusting the Pleat spacing and diamond size...

Black%2BSaturday1.jpg

Black%2BSaturday01.jpg

Black%2BSaturday05.jpg

Black%2BSaturday09.jpg

Black%2BSaturday16.jpg

Ive been wanting to make a leather xs650 seat for a while. I bought a hide of Euro Distressed brown leather. It is dyed with a darker color over a lighter color and has a nice distressed look to it. The leather is a pretty light brown, but will wear in nicely.

This is the very first leather seat ive done. But it wont be the last. I have a hide of black leather in stock as well. Coming soon!

This one is in the store now and ready to ship!

Leather%2BXS%2BSeat%2B0001.jpg

Leather%2BXS%2BSeat%2B0002.jpg

Leather%2BXS%2BSeat%2B0003.jpg

Leather%2BXS%2BSeat%2B0004.jpg

Leather%2BXS%2BSeat%2B0005.jpg

Any update on the tutorial to help guide the process on installed the seat? From the looks of it, welding some tabs on the frame to secure the seat is needed. Already cut part of the rear fender to ensure it sits flat on the frame.

Im still in the process of making the tutorial. I have some free time coming up at the end of this week. I should have it finished by early next week..

No worries bro. Just want to have that seat installed for spring. Its goona look good. New to fabricating, just need a step in the right direction. Im gonna message you about an exhaust project you might be interested in.

I am interested in one of your seats and would like to see the tutorial on the seat install before I pull the trigger.

Working on getting the tutorial finished. I still have a bunch of work to do to get it finished. In the mean time ive been finishing up seats like a machine! Been doing a bunch of custom stuff lately. Some Suzuki seats, honda cb seats, harley seats, and some king queen seats.

Need a nice king queen seat for your chopper, or custom seat for your cafe or bratstyle bike? Hit me up! Send me a pan, and ill foam/shape/cover to your liking!

Madhouse%2Bsuzuki%2Bcafe%2Bseat4.jpg

Black%2BTuck%2Band%2BRoll%2BSeats4.jpg

Black%2BTuck%2Band%2BRoll%2BSeats2.jpg

Horween%2BSeat7.jpg

Horween%2BSeat8.jpg

Joes%2BSeat2.jpg

Cafe%2BSeat%2BSean%2BSkinner2.jpg

balans%2Bseat%2Bfinished1.jpg

gabes%2Bking%2Bqueen31.jpg

gabes%2Bking%2Bqueen21.jpg

That second seat with the other rear end, you got any of those to fit a. 83?
This seat: But with the Tan leather. that would be my perfect fit. Let me know what you can do. thanks so much
xs+650+cafe+black+on+white.jpg

Hey guys, after weeks and weeks of being behind im finally caught up. Have all seats restocked in the store with new styles coming soon...

Check em out here: www.counterbalancecycles.bigcartel.com

xs+650+custom+seats.jpg

xs+650+tracker+tuck+roll+black+on+black.jpg

xs+650+cafe+black+on+white.jpg

Cheers,

Wes

Last edited:
emailed you a while back about your 2-1 manifold ,never did get a reply ,intrested in right hand side one but want to know if you can use the 447 sidecovers with it with out modifying them

Sorry dude, been a challenge to keep up with everything lately! I dont think the plastic side covers will work with the 1-2 manifold.

Sorry for the delay too!

Back