Counter Balance Cycles Seats Back in Stock

Hello Weston, I was wondering if you had an eta when one of these seats below would be back in stock ?
It also appears these will fit with the stock rear frame hoop ? I have a 83 xs650 special that it would be going on. Thanks for your time !

Screenshot_20180211-183724.png

I sent Wes this seat blank (pan) last year and he did a fantastic job and the turn around time was less than a week!:thumbsup: I hope he`s still doing these as I have another that needs his expertise.
seat pan 008.JPG scrambler 002.JPG

Been a while since ive logged on here! Im def still making seats!! I just got a bunch listed in my online store! Got a brown leather seat, some black leather and vinyl seats, and a tracker style black perforated leather seat in stock and ready to go. Check em out here: Counter Balance Cycles ! Hope to be posting some more here in the future!

AVvXsEiY9CA_levW02at0zNC7W7f3zYqwQDbm2ZGmxBdiaeBtf13J1ActnANF5kVKnSS3gaE_LdvX_bQsOAGcdm4B5NiCtkWvZ1Iw7jTDUzKQZmJUeN-8sMiiJiYnWMEe_RTvCq-CGdc5obmcS5LCysATk7lWcWNsVVmtsqCIPoYWG9ph3lhfG5x03Tk_RxN

AVvXsEgSDRSfEaTPj5HTRcB379zQs2lQE83jsynPVtxEQCIkFNmptag0a06feOvnbHLLmmm77rSqERZiLXgHQjc-MHO5mVfCe46pZY8cRjJXRJuQWJbuwAD_X1f9Y8XbuupAXDB7vN6l7Gu_-HJhtuQDfkZMDJbPJdrS8aWfvMIwjM4C0JcN9y3S9tirIpaI

AVvXsEgRc0mbHdaox9HWlsIcXXeQ_wOgHNzQjEtTNkasmUPToPCoVDyGJd2n0WhmvF4_mZNYCNmdKVQkLlJsDL7uUSF3_nEA-aAmM1TFhzMKNjCKrfD0n4LL_3ItLbY3gAsn4Xm0XvT0PV0lBI-waa1gvkRkC9EQba7lAqYIr1YX_HdgLLfBhtVyQbhRIene

Hi Wes. Glad your still at it. I`ve got another Champion tail section that needs a pad just like the one you did for me on my "No Theme build" (my avatar). I`ll contact you as soon an the seat pan is finished. Thanks and keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Hi Wes. Glad your still at it. I`ve got another Champion tail section that needs a pad just like the one you did for me on my "No Theme build" (my avatar). I`ll contact you as soon an the seat pan is finished. Thanks and keep up the good work.:thumbsup:

Hell yeah man lets get it done! Im gonna try and keep checking back in here, but either email me or if you got my number get a hold when your ready!

Any models that fit the early bikes with the rear fender in place?
I dont have any made at the moment.. But i actually acquired an early xs 650 a year or two ago that might be a good bike to build one off of. What year is your bike? Ill have to dig through my storage trailer and see what year the one i have is....

Mine's a "72. I'm thinking of making my own aluminum base and get you to cover it.

Yeah I mean thats the best way to do it. That way you know how it fits your frame, easier to make mounts with no foam on the pan etc...
Hey Wes! What's the ball park cost usually for a cobra style diamond stitch black vinyl seat?? I have a pan, just needs foamed and covered.

@westonboege do you still make those "single seat" cafe style ones (2nd pic from your first post)?

If so, can the hump be moved closer or farther away depending on desired riding position?

Thanks!!

Hey guys, after weeks and weeks of being behind im finally caught up. Have all seats restocked in the store with new styles coming soon...

Check em out here: www.counterbalancecycles.bigcartel.com

xs+650+custom+seats.jpg

xs+650+tracker+tuck+roll+black+on+black.jpg

xs+650+cafe+black+on+white.jpg

Cheers,

Wes
Hey guys, after weeks and weeks of being behind im finally caught up. Have all seats restocked in the store with new styles coming soon...

Check em out here: www.counterbalancecycles.bigcartel.com

xs+650+custom+seats.jpg

xs+650+tracker+tuck+roll+black+on+black.jpg

xs+650+cafe+black+on+white.jpg

Cheers,

Wes
Are you still in business ?

Back