Cruzinimage.

Rasputin

XS650 Junkie
Top Contributor
Reaction score
just to let you know.
I ordered some parts from Cruzinimage on 12/3/2021.
After the confirmation of order I didn’t hear from them, waited a couple of weeks, still no dispatch details.
After numerous emails I didn’t receive a reply to, I opened an enquiry through PayPal, today I received a refund.
I don’t want to malign Cruzinimage as I have had good service in the past on several occasions, but I find it disappointing not to receive any comments from them.
I don’t know if they are struggling as a business or with the virus situation.
Where else can you buy a pair of pistons for $80.

23E1C831-D9A9-4D56-8DD3-46D1832CE7BB.jpeg
Well, after a refund from Cruzinimage, and after scouring the net, to no avail, I reordered the pistons. This time no problems, they confirmed my order, sent me an email that the order would be dispatched that day, 5 days later I have them.
What went wrong the first time is a mystery, but I’m happy.
Very competitive price too.

I ordered the 706 big bore pistons I think on Dec 4 and received a confirmation email but after that nothing. Responded to the email and again nothing. Going to try one more time.

15th dec in the States................ordered on th 4th. and that's a Saterday..............if it takes a day to bag and post from Monday. (probably don't work on the weekends) then it would be Tuesday the 7th when it was sent......8 days from japan is expecting a bit much

Don't think their English is to hot........can be problematic getting a response due to the language barrier

I've ordered from them through ebay, had great experience. They might try extra hard to avoid bad ebay feedback, in case you ordered some other way

I just checked my PayPal account and discovered I received a full refund for the Pistons. I checked and according to the website the Pistons are still in stock. Not sure what to think about it all. I wonder if I should try reordering them.

Thats
I just checked my PayPal account and discovered I received a full refund for the Pistons. I checked and according to the website the Pistons are still in stock. Not sure what to think about it all. I wonder if I should try reordering them.
Thats what I did. Worked great second time of asking.

Thats

Thats what I did. Worked great second time of asking.

I logged into my Cruzinimage account and the order is still there. Nothing says anything about being canceled and there doesn't appear to be any way of updating it, etc. I was going to reorder but am concerned that i might end up getting 2 sets, 1 set from each order. Is that what you saw in your Cruzinimage page when you reordered.

I logged into my Cruzinimage account and the order is still there. Nothing says anything about being canceled and there doesn't appear to be any way of updating it, etc. I was going to reorder but am concerned that i might end up getting 2 sets, 1 set from each order. Is that what you saw in your Cruzinimage page when you reordered.
No not really, after waiting about three weeks I emailed them and cancelled the order. I received a refund, then reordered. Everything went well after that.

Back