denver co wo is here

78 mikuni carbs knobby tires
20180315_171658.jpg

Facebook!!!!!!................Travis has a Regional Forum set up for this purpose.
http://www.xs650.com/categories/regional-forums.24/

If you have been hiding under a rock lately.................................. Suckerburg has been stealing all of your information, Texts, all your phone contacts, and even friends you have deleted and want nothing to do with are still in the Facesucker vault .

This should scare you.

"The issue is how much data Facebook is collecting about us on its own. Well beyond what we choose to post, Facebook can track the location of your phone, what apps you’re using and even what websites you visit using its well-known “Like” button and an invisible tool called the Facebook Pixel. Facebook’s data-mining operation can tap real-world activity like when you use a store loyalty card. It generates bio-metric data from your photos."

"If Facebook wanted us to be in control of our data, it could put at the top of its home page a button that says “stop tracking me everywhere.” (I’d even pay a subscription fee for it.) There would be another one that says “reset my data.” But the reality is, if we all used those tools, it would probably be a disaster for Facebook’s business, which is based on having the largest pile of data to target its ads. Zuckerberg doesn’t want to talk about how his business is inseparable from its surveillance."

During one exchange, Rep. Anna G. Eshoo asked a question that cut to the core of the matter: “Are you willing to change your business model in the interest of protecting individual privacy?”

Zuckerberg replied, “I'm not sure what that means.”

I'm surprised people are so bent out of shape over facebook using the data that YOU give them to make money

This has and will keep happening as you enter personal information into a public database that is the internet.

It should be common sense that facebook would do this.

I will continue to utilize it as a networking tool but still maintain and watch what i upload as content just as i have always done.

Nothing has changed

I'm down in the springs. I have a 75 XS-B that im hard tailing and turning into a classic American style chopper with a big ol' sissy bar and banana seat. just started the project a month or so ago, so it'll be some time before I can join any local rides.

A mere 300 mi away in durango... lots of work done during this pandemic. PMA, swing arm bushings, fork seals, new Progressive front Springs, taller rear shocks with original Springs refitted. chain and sprockets, sort of homemade exhaust, push rod oil seal, new brakes and braided front hose. new front caliper. new clutch everything. Hiden oil filter cooler thing. accent parts Painted in leftover Massey Ferguson Gray.
Problems: still having minor carb issues with Mikes XS carbsIMG_2166.jpg IMG_2167.jpg IMG_2168.jpg . sump plate threads kind of stripped. Oh yeah, still need to do the valve seals, I am a little worried about doing that one.

Back