Detroit AutoRama

schachterle

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Met these guys at Autorama and man can they build a machine; SCRAWNY'S BOB'N CHOP. Seemed like some awesome guys when we talked. and some amazing bikes. I'd like to see more companies like this.

http://www.scrawnysbobnchop.com/

"OVERKILL"
DSC_0241.JPG

"BLACK SUNSHINE"
BS_Shop.JPG

Last edited:
The black one is kind of cool. Not diggin' the green one though.. Did you see that big copyright notice on their site? You'd think they'd want people to help promote their business. :shrug:

Send there pics back with an apology and a note to say we won't mention or look at their site any more :D :thumbsdown:........ Just kidding, your right though about there stance on copyright on pics, asking wouldn't hurt

-another "detroiter" here... (Troy area actually) and just saw the "black sunshine" bike posted on Craig's for 3k. Anyone know if these guys do minor repair work as well or just sell complete builds?

Not sure if they do repair work but it won't hurt to call. What kind of work do you need done?

I've got a list of things I'd like to do...
New carbs, electronic ignition, chop rear frame loop and fender, powder coat and paint, whitewalls and lights. The list goes on and on. Not sure what things I plan to tackle myself and which I'd rather pay to have done. Had DetroitBros. do a few things for me last year and they did great work but they're not cheap. And having a hard time finding anybody that'll give me an estimate and not charge an astronomical hourly rate.
Can you or anyone else recommend a reasonable Michigan shop?

Back