Diy ardtail kit

WICKED .. they will be the ones who get my money for sure .. TC bros is great though if your on a budget .. but soooo many guys are on a budget .. they've kinda became cliche in the yammer jammer circles

Boredom! Its all very straight forward & it doesn't matter...no one is deciding right or wrong for themselves any more, its all based on a given, & following that given has become standard--boredom. When...when is it likely that ya won't perform the same as any other? Then it is, an unnecessary, by most, modification...but, until then--popular. Its all about money. If fancy (even normal) swing arm suspension were POPULAR then everyone would be an anticipating, breathless participant--boring, boring--boredom.

Do whatever ya want, but I'd bet the reason you're doing it is because of popularity & its associated popular association(s).

I'll speak for myself--a DIY kit is really nothing more than a follow the directions kit (a do it yourself save money allowance). Very popular.

So, because you desire to do nothing other than what others are doing, its a slide (all very Kool!). However, what happens when ya want something else...more...other.

Not too many DIY kits for that now are there. But, you've done the DIY way--well, at least you've got a heads up on the rest of those that are still tying on a DIY application, which is great, except, you have no idea how to achieve what you want outside of the popular, so, until you gain that information you're stuck living on kits meant for popular applications.

Anyways, after all of that--boredom. More of the same old same-o!

“‘What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.’"

The only things I can say is that there are a couple of guys that have posted that they received their kits and posted pics of some nice looking scoots with them. They are running a good bit behind schedule on the Ardtails though so expect it to be a while before you receive it. I ordered mine on 4/16 and still can't seem to get a firm ship date from Jon. I was told about 5 weeks when I ordered it and it is now going on 8 weeks.

Boredom!
From the one who spends most of his postings in the lounge talking about Pizza and Chicken wings .. No offense bro.. but your post was point.... ummm...less.?.

I have no Idea what the hell you were even talking about

Dude had a very resonable question .. with no need for your overly dramatic responce ..

are you mad hes buying a DIY ardtail? do you propose its not "challenging" enough for the average builder ?

I see youu inquired about stuffing a xs into a triumph frame .. that seems BORING to me

fab your own frame .. lets make it interesting :shootme:

Boredom!
From the one who spends most of his postings in the lounge talking about Pizza and Chicken wings .. No offense bro.. but your post was point.... ummm...less.?.

I have no Idea what the hell you were even talking about

Dude had a very resonable question .. with no need for your overly dramatic responce ..

are you mad hes buying a DIY ardtail? do you propose its not "challenging" enough for the average builder ?

I see youu inquired about stuffing a xs into a triumph frame .. that seems BORING to me

fab your own frame .. lets make it interesting :shootme:

The point was about doing something adjacent to the norm. Pushy? Maybe. My bike is still better than yours because its mine, not like everyone else's!

I have been trying to order one of these kits, does anyone EVER get in contact with them? I have called, but the message says to email so I have, several times from multiple accounts. I am about to give up on them and go with another DIY hardtail kit.

I ordered a DIY Ardtail kit. What's the opinion of this group on this type of kit. Thanks a lot for your comments.

Hi dubepj,
comments?
On the Ardtail vs another weld-on conversion:-
List consensus is that it's a good as any other but you'll wait forever for it to arrive.
On removing a bike's working rear suspension:-
It's a stupid thing to do.
BTW, if your rear suspension is OK and the Ardtail ever does turn up my son will buy it from you because his scrap pile salvaged XS650's rear frame is fubar.

Back