Feedback for DogBunny

Just have to parrot what everyone has to say about dogbunny (handsprial).
Has always been quick to respond and very accommodating and generally all around good guy.

My first dealing with him was on ebay when I discovered that gas caps for my TXA were rare as hens teeth. He actually found a good deal on a part from another vender and then came up with the key lock part of the cap from his stock. Outstanding.
When I go looking for a part he is my first stop.

I just purchased some parts from @DogBunny.
I got some guages. Originally I was interested in a complete set, but changed my mind after considering that my build is custom and that I would have been modifying the stock setup. William was extremely easy to deal with and understanding of my reasons for changing my mind. He put together a parts package for me that is better suited for my build. He included parts I hadn't yet thought about as well as a few helpful tips. The prices were VERY reasonable and it was a pleasure dealing with him. The parts arrived today and everything was extremely well packed and met or exceeded my expectations.
5 stars *****
Thanks again William

Parts showed up today William.
Perfect, as always. Thanks.

Dogbunny is a great guy. Had several parts I needed. Easy transaction and he shipped quickly.