EASTERN BEVER COMPANY

FLEA

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
have been going through my odd ball parts box and came across this reg/rectifier , its from a japan based company called eastern beaver co and the part nums are FH020/012 part A (reg/retifier) and FH020/012 PART B 20 INCH CONNECTOR OPTION YAZAKI 3P250 bought over 4 yrs ago according to paper work , now for the life of me cant remember buying it and / or for which bike .. presume it was for the xs650 BUT could be for a num of other bikes , have sent a email to the company but no reply yet , any body got any thoughts or ideas ,or has anyone used them ... luckily at time not worth a great fortune us$56.25 incl shipping to oz ...must be a reason didnt use it or demenia must be creeping up early

thanks skull you nailed it . is for a pma set up so probably for the 650 though could use on a couple on my more modern bikes i guess , think the reason didnt use it i think is the size of the r/rectifier , it definitly is not as small as the xs650 so fitting might be a fair bit of mucking around making brackets and finding a spot for it ... but now come to think about it may have been for the tdm850 as i burnt out a r/r not long after getting it , replaced it with a cheap chinese one thats still going ... ahhh when am i going to learn to label parts when they arrive .. got a few unknowns in the odds and ends box :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::umm::umm::doh::doh::doh: ... edit ....just been on ebay , same type mosfet type rlr without the connectors au$180 mine with the connecting cable au$76 4 yrs ago but mine was direct from japan (both new and shipping incl ) .. massive difference even for 4 yrs

Last edited:
The Motoelectrix link has the R/R plus connections and wiring at $130.00US down from $180.00US then there would b postage...............

just think of the difference between what was then and what is now and i'll send my bank details for a worthy cause donation and you just have to look at it as a saving.........

must be getting old , when look at any prices of then and now near cry and wished i was more of a hoarder yrs ago , one of the reasons dont like to look at bike auctions any more .. makes me sad :sick: seeing models of my old bikes bring fortunes compared to what they were then (even with inflation and buying power ) ... just finished going through the rest of the boxes in the house and found many xs650 treasures forgot i had ... now im going to go through the shed searching and tidying up .. wonder what forgotten bits and pieces im going to find in there , first time iv done a treasure hunt / tidy up like this in about 10-12 yrs .. concidering the amount of bikes that have gone through the shed should be intresting how many parts i will find that dont have a clue what their for

Looks like Shindengin PMA reg/rec numbers to me,.....

tim

FH020/012 part A (reg/retifier) and FH020/012
Mosfet rectifier/ regulator for 3 phase regulator. connector with 3 pins stator wires . 2 pin connector ground and battery. pin nearest to edge of case is ground.

Back