Electrical Tanks!!! $45shipped!!!

Ponda

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
2_zpsc476e15f.jpg

In stock and ready to ship!!! Electrical tanks for your bobber or cafe project!!!

$45.00 SHIPPED IN THE U.S.!!!

Purchase by sending a PM or by clicking this: eBay listing

Offering a very affordable way to hide all of your bike's electronics and wiring. Each tank is approx. 4'' in diameter and 8'' in length.

Keep in mind, this is not a bolt on kit. It will require fabrication to mount, including the end caps.

On my personal bike, I was able to hide the stock regulator/rectifier, fuse box, TC Bros wiring harness, and a few switches.

Pictures below are for reference only!!!

2_zpsc476e15f.jpg

3_zps8cdd99db.jpg

4_zps5e50e463.jpg

5_zps745b683e.jpg

7_zps4dd4121d.jpg

Last edited:
Does it come with mounting bungs?

No mounting bungs or hardware included. If there's enough interest, I may start making a bolt-on kit for the XS with a wiring harness and fuse panel already installed.

Awe man! I wish you would've had this out when I did mine. Look's good man!
Damn good price.

Man I really could of used that a few weeks ago! Looks good. Nice and simple, clean and well priced!

Thanks, guys! Sorry I was a day late and a dollar short!

I'll take one PM sent

Invoice sent!

Great news! We're now offering our tanks in a 5 inch diameter for those of you needing more room. Pics and prices will be added soon so keep an eye out.

Have you thought about a shelf or mounting plate inside the tube to mount things like a little fuse block? Just thinking out loud. :rolleyes:

Have you thought about a shelf or mounting plate inside the tube to mount things like a little fuse block? Just thinking out loud. :rolleyes:

Yep! I will be dropping full kits this year with mounting tabs for the stock electronics and a built in fuse panel. :thumbsup:

Don't worry DIY'ers - I'll still be offering bare kits if you're balling on a budget.

Back