Email notifications driving me nuts

madmax-im

Yamaha...Go your own way...
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Love this site and all the topics but everytime i reply to a thread i get email notifications on every comment thereafter and for likes too..I go to turn off the notifications from the email and it brings me back to this site ..where i click on a link that supposedly updates my requests..BUT IT NEVER DOES..I still have an inbox full of notifications... I even tried turning off the alerts onsite to no avail... If i try from the site itself theres nothing i can find that will change the email notifications...grrrrr
How the....do i turn this off?

Click your name upper right corner. On left side of that page, under Settings click "Alert preferences" make your changes, then at bottom of that page click on ":save changes" button.

roll your mouse over your Handle up next to the inbox.......

In the drop box scroll down to preferences and right click and open in another page or just click on it.........

In either the new page, (if opened preferences in new page), or the drop box, (if clicked on preferences), look at the options list........

Every entry in the list has another entry under it, The entry under the main entry is for email notifications...............Both entries have a tick box.......

make sure the email entry isn't activated with a tick...........or un-tick it..........it is ok to have the main entry ticked, won't receive any emails

Save changes

Your account/preferences. Uncheck every box for email notification....

Untitled.png

Back