experience counts

no pics but at least we didnt get hit as hard as they thought,we only got 6.5 inches thats better then 2 countys away that got 18 to 24 inches:doh:

Damn that's a lot of snow. Last time we got that much in one storm was Halloween 1991

thats a shame to leave any bike out in the weather not even covered up:wtf:

Fear not crash, this sort of weather is pretty unusual for us & it only lasts a few days. :) Im not a fan of bike covers cos IMHO they cause more problems than they solve. My bike is used daily, all year round so I use powdercoat & plenty of stainless. Still looking good after 2 years of living outside :thumbsup:

Yeah if a little rain doesn't hurt it, a little snow that sits on it for a couple of days shouldn't do much worse. Now letting something sit in a snow bank all winter is a different story. A friend of mine bought a bike a few years ago for a case of beer. It took three of us to yank it out of a snow bank because the sidestand was frozen a couple inches into the ground. Now that bike was neglected.

- damn...had 6 inches of snow last night, cleared the paths half an hour ago and now its raining..think i'll say in today with my shisha and run through some blues

yeah i under stand afew days in the snow or rain might not be that bad ,but i have always been a fan of covering them up some how,dont get me wrong i WILL ride in ANY kinda weather and always will ,but i still like to cover my bikes up ,:twocents:

Yeah crash, that's why my garage is full of bikes and all the vehicle get left outside!

i know what you meen,my shop is the same way i have too many bikes in mine i had to put a 24x24 carport up and iam thinking about enclosing it this spring and then that will probley get full of bikes to:doh:

Back