Facebook XS1B in NC $1500

Not having a title in Pa. was a no-go here, until I discovered the Vermont thing (easy for my XL350, not sure about a 650).
Get a Vt. title, switch to your state.

https://dmv.vermont.gov/

1660087652170.png

know your motors...... :sneaky:

Excellent. I missed that. I'm aware of those valve covers, but not trained -- yet -- to look for them. I doubt I'll miss them again.
Makes this a sweeter find. A mostly complete XS1B with its motor, and a loose XS1 motor. Assuming the XS1B has the right motor in it.

Excellent. I missed that. I'm aware of those valve covers, but not trained -- yet -- to look for them. I doubt I'll miss them again.
Makes this a sweeter find. A mostly complete XS1B with its motor, and a loose XS1 motor. Assuming the XS1B has the right motor in it.

Even an XS1B frame with an XS1 motor done up well would command attention and not be out of place looking like an XS1.

the 79 has a title

Youse guys missed the fin bumpers............still there..................was looking for why it was an XS1 and missed the valve covers as well then saw the fin bumpers

Youse guys missed the fin bumpers............still there..................was looking for why it was an XS1 and missed the valve covers as well then saw the fin bumpers
Good catch. So dark there I missed 'em.

Untitled.png

I don't know if it's a big deal, but I've run across sources for Yamaha fin bumpers (various models) whilst looking for other stuff.

If you're being picky, it has the smaller exhaust studs too. Doesn't seem to have a starter motor, LOL. But AFAIK from this pic, the valve covers the only thing that sez early 70.

1660094226174.png

Seems to have a disk front wheel... right side cover is open. No carbs or gauges.

ut AFAIK from this pic, the valve covers the only thing that sez early 70.

3000cc oil mark sez no electric start.... XS1 or 1B
Clocking on oil filter cover sez early XS1 or 2
No "Kickstarter" casting sez early XS1

Back