Feedback for Georgefixs Store

jetmechmarty

Project collector
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I've been buying stuff from George Fixs Store for a long time. They sell the K&L stuff we often need. I've made some recent purchases and they are good to hand off to USPS immediately. My last order was Sunday night and parts were in my mailbox Wednesday morning. Oh! They covered the shipping! I'm running carb holders from there too.
:thumbsup:

This is great info Marty! I had never heard of this vendor before - but I will bookmark him.

In our local section of the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group (www.CVMG.ca), I am the keeper of the suppliers and vendors list. This is a rather informal, but very useful document that catalogues all the painters, welders, upholstery folks etc. with whom local bikers have had a good experience. If someone runs across a new supplier who does a good job, they simply send me a note with the name, address and contact info of the person and their specialty - and I stick it on the list and send the updated list out to the group.

it occurs to me that we ought to consider having a suppliers list like that on XS650.com…..just keep track of the good guys who help us out.

My first three entries would be:
- Jim: painting and alternator rewinds;
- gggGary: XS650 parts of all kinds;
- Lakeview: XS650 parts and rebuilt bikes;

This is great info Marty! I had never heard of this vendor before - but I will bookmark him.

In our local section of the Canadian Vintage Motorcycle Group (www.CVMG.ca), I am the keeper of the suppliers and vendors list. This is a rather informal, but very useful document that catalogues all the painters, welders, upholstery folks etc. with whom local bikers have had a good experience. If someone runs across a new supplier who does a good job, they simply send me a note with the name, address and contact info of the person and their specialty - and I stick it on the list and send the updated list out to the group.

it occurs to me that we ought to consider having a suppliers list like that on XS650.com…..just keep track of the good guys who help us out.

That sounds like an awesome idea. Id rather give my money to the good folks around here if I have the option available.

Top left corner Dick. Yeah, it's a little obscure....

Untitled.png

Pete would you be willing to get the ball rolling (I didn't just want to nominate you and ask for a second :rolleyes:

Another great deal with George’s. Ordered fork seals Weds afternoon before Thanksgiving. Arrived Saturday afternoon. 7.25 shipped to my door. Postage on envelope reads $4.50. That’s $3.75 for quality K&L made in Japan seals. Doesn’t get better than that!

Back