Feedback for YamahaXS650.com (650Trader)

jetmechmarty

Project collector
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
I placed an order on Sunday night. I have it all in my hands on Wednesday afternoon. The order is complete and the shipper paid for UPS shipping. My first purchase here and I’m quite pleased.
image.jpg

These stainless headpipes are just lovely!
If the little things count, they do to me, all the small packages are very nicely labeled with a description. That sure beats just a MikesXS part number.

Last edited:
A+ feedback for YamahaXS650.com from me too.:thumbsup: I got a set of the stainless headpipes last week and they are top of the line. I ordered another set this week to have on hand just in case? I also like the shipping details and tracking number they provide.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just had a look at their stuff - they dont seem to ship to Australia.
Am I reading their website right ?
Regards Ray.

I ordered these pipes at noon Tue and they arrived this morning in perfect shape. No damage even from our local UPS man. That in itself is a tribute to their great job of packaging. One set of these sets will replace the TT pipes on my monoshock tracker.:thumbsup: I hope they restock their inventory of parts soon. I need a lot more stuff.:)
pipes 003.JPG

pipes 001.JPG pipes 002.JPG pipes 004.JPG pipes 005.JPG

PLUS 1 :) for YamahaXS650.com. I ordered the Stainless Steel headers (like Phil's above) for my street tracker because I got tired of looking at the 1/2 mile pipes I had. The lower bend on the left header doesn't tuck in enough for me, so I decided on 2 into 2 with the my SS megaphones. Happy, Happy, Happy with the new pipes. .
Shipping was fast and the price was great. I will be a returning customer and highly recommend this site. :cheers:
rightside3.jpg

new headers.jpg

PLUS 1 :) for YamahaXS650.com. I ordered the Stainless Steel headers (like Phil's above) for my street tracker because I got tired of looking at the 1/2 mile pipes I had. The lower bend on the left header doesn't tuck in enough for me, so I decided on 2 into 2 with the my SS megaphones. Happy, Happy, Happy with the new pipes. .
Shipping was fast and the price was great. I will be a returning customer and highly recommend this site. :cheers:
View attachment 196443

View attachment 196444

You should make a video of your bike running, I’d love to hear that exhaust! :geek:

I ordered these pipes at noon Tue and they arrived this morning in perfect shape. No damage even from our local UPS man. That in itself is a tribute to their great job of packaging. One set of these sets will replace the TT pipes on my monoshock tracker.:thumbsup: I hope they restock their inventory of parts soon. I need a lot more stuff.:)
View attachment 195247
View attachment 195248 View attachment 195249 View attachment 195250 View attachment 195251
I do not think they are doing any re-stocking. What a shame. I like them also.

View attachment 196443

View attachment 196444
I realize this is an old post but do you recall what brand of megaphones those are? I just ordered that same stainless pipe set and would like to find those matching megaphones too.

It looks like Niche cycles on eBay has some that'll work:

12" Stainless Steel Performance Motorcycle Muffler Reverse Cone Brushed 1.75"

1677438952468.png

I placed an order on Sunday night. I have it all in my hands on Wednesday afternoon. The order is complete and the shipper paid for UPS shipping. My first purchase here and I’m quite pleased.
View attachment 195186
These stainless headpipes are just lovely!
If the little things count, they do to me, all the small packages are very nicely labeled with a description. That sure beats just a MikesXS part number.
Couple more questions....

Did you use torque cones at the engine flanges in this exhaust or no?

What sort of jetting did you go up to if you recall?

View attachment 196443

View attachment 196444
Couple more questions....

Did you use torque cones at the engine flanges in this exhaust or no?

What sort of jetting did you go up to if you recall?

Back