Free - Floating Tool(s)

Hey Metal---Just checking if you sent the puller out to me ?? I PM'd my address to you ---thanks again tim

Hey Eric---I have been trying to get one sent to me but I'm having some difficulty's---If I get it I will send you a PM---tim

I guess the floating rotor tool has floated away to never never land---I have tried to contact Metal and Jake Horton to no avail---sounded like a good idea and obviously worked for a while but I guess all good things must come to an end---tim

Pmed everyone my computer crashed. I was told metal got on top of it. Sorry and thanks. I still have one. Let me know.

Great idea, Halloweenie - and I have two pullers, one an XS650 and the other, a smaller one Hugh sent me with the PMA (for a Triumph, I think). I have another engine to do, and some more serious pulling, but when I have finished I will do a Halloweenie.

Anlaf

Hey Guys---I have one of the floating rotor tools that was sent to me by Metal---I received it today and I'm done with the tool and will send it to whoever needs it next---Please email me your address---tim

Hey Guy's---I sent the rotor tool to Rale in Atlanta around mid September and I have not seen his name on here sending it out---tim

I received it from ogh, used it, sending it to Dirty Dog tomorrow.

A word of use: it seems like this puller has been through some hell. Half of the thread are missing. Do be careful threading it on, make sure you do not crossthread more of it.

I sent out one tool to Rale in late September, his location was Atlanta, he has been MIA sense . It's to bad he wanted the tool and then ran away, the real bad part was that tool was in perfect condition. Some people will screw up a good thing. tim

Back